Full-Day Fine Wine And Craft Beer Tour In Constantia From Cape Town
OverviewThis is a full day tour where we combine the best of both worlds - Wine and Beer. Craft Beer has taken Cape Town by storm and Constantia Valley can now also boast with their very own exclusive Craft Beer producer Jack Black followed by an A La Carte lunch on a wine estate and wine tasting in the ConstantiaWinelands.
Know More about this tour
Begin your day with a pickup fromyour bespoke guide atyour place ofaccommodationin and aroundCapeTown. Driving down the picturesque route named the M3 road towards Constantia, passing by Groote Schuur Hospital, University of Cape Town and through the upmarket suburb of Newlands at the foot of Table Mountain in the Southern Suburbs of Cape Town.
Your first stop will be at Jack Black Brewery just outside Constantia. Guests will learn about the process of brewing, the ingredients used to make it and learn more about the South African beer industry. This is followed by a tasting of their finest craft beers for you to compare. After you have indulged in a morning ofCape Town'sfinest craft beer you move on to the award-winningwines in Constantia.
You will stop for lunch and a glass of wine atBistro Sixteen82situated on the Steenberg Wine Estate. The Bistro sits adjacent to Steenbergs winery, and spills into its surrounding indigenous gardens with a terraced dining area leading to reflective water features, unfurling into views of the magnificent stone mountains and expansive winelands. Bistro Sixteen82, named after the year the Steenberg farm was established is famed for Tapas and Bistro style dining.
After your lunch, you will proceed to Constantia Glen aboutiquewinery with a selection of 5-7 wines to taste, chocolate and wine tasting is also an option here. Constantia Glen not only produces premium wines the views here can go on for days. This will be your last stop before heading back to Cape Town
Inclusions for Full-Day Fine Wine And Craft Beer Tour In Constantia From Cape Town
- Pick up and drop off at your accommodation in and around Cape Town.
- Cold water in air-conditioned luxury vehicle
- Premium tastings at 2 3 chosen farms of the day
- Jack Black Micro Brewery Tour and Tasting
- Sit down 2 course A la Carte lunch
- Site tour of the most historic wine farm in South Africa
- Photographs taken for you throughout the day
- Choose your color of branded hat during or after your tour
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Full-Day Fine Wine And Craft Beer Tour In Constantia From Cape Town
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Half-Day Cape Winelands Tour from Cape Town
- Private Wine Tour of Franschhoek from Cape Town
- Whales and Wine Day Tour from Cape Town
- Private Wine Tour of Stellenbosch from Cape Town
- Marine Big 5 Adventure from Cape Town
- Private Tour: Cape Winelands Tour from Cape Town
- Full-Day Winelands Tour with Tastings from Cape Town
- Private Tour: The Cape Winelands, Stellenbosch and Franschhoek from Cape Town