Full Day Floating Market With 4 Inclusions - Bangkok
OverviewExperience the original Thai Culture, Tradition & Food at the Damneon Saduak Floating market . Thai women with wooden hats are selling colorful tropical fruits, coconut sugar candy, large prawns, mango sticky rice and som tum on their self paddled small boats. Also enjoy watching the naughty elephants performing some amazing stunts at the Elephant show and Hold your breath while witnessing the dangerous crocodiles in a friendly mood at the Crocodile Show!!
- Original Thai Culture, Tradition Food at the Damneon Saduak Floating market
- Take a boat ride around the market and learn about its history
- Crocodiles and Elephants performing some amazing stunts at the Crocodile and Elephant show
- Cultural Show at Rose Garden displaying various Thai traditions and rituals
Know More about this tourThe tour operates early in the morning as it is the best time to witness the market in full swing. Youll love the calm serenity here and the gorgeous colours of all the tropical fruits Damnoen Saduak is a village located about 105 kms west of Bangkok.
The area is famous for Malacca grape, Chinese grapefruit, mangoes, bananas, and coconut.
The Floating Market is routinely crowded with hundreds of vendors and purchasers floating in their small rowing boats selling and buying or exchanging their goods. What they purchase are particularly food, fruit and vegetable which are mostly brought from their own orchards.
They usually travel on their small rowing boats. Cruise in longtailed speedboats through the narrow canals and marshes. Witness vendors selling local Thai goods giving you a glimpse of everyday life in traditional Thailand
The Rose Garden in Bangkok is a worthwhile day trip. A very scenic and a well maintained garden this place a lot to offer apart from the beautiful view. It is the place to visit, that provides an opportunity for learning and experiencing everything related to Thailand Cultural Shows including handicraft skills, Thai boxing, and sword fighting, folk dances, Thai customs and Ritual and so much more.
A number of shows including some fascinating animals are also available in this tour Elephant and crocodile show and for the kids a magic show. Those who wish to explore their adventurous side can join in on the Elephant ride or click a photo with tigers and other animals.em
Inclusions for Full Day Floating Market With 4 Inclusions
- Roundtrip Transfer from Centrally located hotels on Sharing basis
- Tour of Damnoen Saduak floating market by longtail boat
- A delicious Lunch
- Tickets for Crocodile and Elephant show
- Tickets for Cultural show at Rose garden
Exclusions for Full Day Floating Market With 4 Inclusions
- Personal Expenses
- Tips or Gratuities
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Approximately 06300700 Pick up from centrally located hotel
- 0830 Arrive at the boat pier, enjoy the scenery of rural life by longtail boat to the floating market
- 0900 Hrs As you arrive at the floating market you can see it is untouched by the modern world. You can also watch farmers sell fruits, flowers and many other local products in their boats.
- 1130 Hrs Visit the handicraft home industry
- 1230 Lunch
- 1320 Hrs Proceed for the crocodile show and the elephant theme show.
- 1445 Hrs Proceed to the Rose Garden to see the Cultural show
- 1630 Hrs Depart and head for Bangkok city to your hotel.
If hotels are located out of the main area , the tour needs to be on private basis such as Khaosarn , Ratchada , River Side , Howard Square and Sukhumvit Soi 30 and more
Private tour cost 265 for 2 travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.