Full-Day Gallipoli Tour From Istanbul
OverviewOne day tour of Gallipoli will cover walk in historical battlefields, tunnels and trenches. Gallipoli is a moving experience for all visitors to Turkey, particularly for those who wish to honour the members of the Australian and New Zealand Army Corps (ANZAC) who fought at Gallipoli.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYou will start your day with 7:30am pick up from your hotel before heading out to see the sites of Gallipoli. Explore historical battlefields, tunnels and trenches. You will see here the war memorials and the museum in tribute to the many casualties in World War I's Battle at Dardanelles. A visit to Gallipoli is a moving experience for all visitors to Turkey, particularly for those who wish to honour the members of the Australian and New Zealand Army Corps (ANZAC) who fought at Gallipoli. Also hear about Brighton Beach, Beach Cemetery, ANZAC cove, Ariburnu Cemetery, Anzac Commemoration site, Lone Pine Australian Memorial, Johnston's Jolly (Turkish and Allied trenches and tunnels), 57th Regiment Turkish Memorial, The Nek and the Chunk Bair New Zealand Memorial. Lunch is included in a local restaurant during the day.
Tour ends with drop off back at your hotel.
Inclusions for Full-Day Gallipoli Tour From Istanbul
- Entrance fees
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Full-Day Gallipoli Tour From Istanbul
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best of Turkey in 15 Day From Istanbul
- Istanbul Small-Group Jewish Quarter Walking Tour Including Bosphorus Cruise and Lunch
- 5 Days ANZAC Day 2016 The Digger Tour visiting Istanbul and Gallipoli
- Evening Local Food and Wine Tour In Istanbul
- Golden Horn of Istanbul Tour
- 7-Day Turkey Explorer Tour from Istanbul