Full-Day Glass-Bottom Boat Tour On Nha Trang Bay
OverviewThis full day tour exploring the beauty of Nha Trang Bay which is one of the most beautiful bays of Vietnam gives you a great chance to visit many famous tourist attractions such as: the Tri Nguyen Aquarium and Hon Mun Island. Joining in this tour, you will definitely enjoy fresh atmosphere of these lively islands and know more about the marine life.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tourYou will be warmly greeted at your hotel in Nha Trang city central at about 8.a.m (the pickup time is flexible upon request) and set off your trip to Cau Da port.
Your first destination is at the Oceanographic Institute where you can find more than 20,000 sea and freshwater creatures and is an essential center for tropical oceanographic research.
Then, you can proceed to the Cau Da peer to take on board of a glass bottom boat and have a cruise touring around the Hon Mun Island where you can have a great opportunity to join in stunning snorkeling and diving opportunities. While being on board, you will catch an eye on these incredibly magnificent sceneries and enjoy relaxing ambiance.
Next, you will spend time having lunch featuring many fresh seafood specialties at a restaurant on the island.
You can continue your trip by taking part in many water activities including: Jet Ski, parasailing, snorkeling, kayaking, and swimming at Tranh beach.
After joining in these amazing activities, at around 2.p.m, you will be taken to the Tri Nguyen Aquarium to see a large number of marine creatures here.
Finally, you will be transferred back to your hotel when the tour ends at 3.p.m
Inclusions for Full-Day Glass-Bottom Boat Tour On Nha Trang Bay
- Transport by car/van
- Local guide
- Boat cruise & glass-bottom boat cruise/SIC
- All admission fees at Tri Nguyen Outdoors Aquarium & Oceanographic Institute
- Vietnamese soft lunch
- Fruits in season,
- Snorkeling gear, life buoys & mineral waters, cold towels.
Exclusions for Full-Day Glass-Bottom Boat Tour On Nha Trang Bay
- Personal expenses.
- Alcoholic drinks.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.