Full-Day Glendalough And Kilkenny Tour From Dublin
OverviewSpend a day exploring history and culture in the Emerald Isle. You'll start your tour in majestic Glendalough, then experience the Wicklow Mountains en-route to Kilkenny. While in Kilkenny, you can explore at your leisure the castles, abbeys, and city streets that have stood for hundreds of years.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourYou'll depart Dublin at 8:00am. After departing, you will make your way through the Wicklow Mountains to Glendalough, a secluded and wonderful spot just south of Dublin. Truly one of the most beautiful sights you will see on a day tour from Dublin, Glendalough promises to impress with magnificent scenery and much more. Explore the lakes, monastic ruined city, waterfalls, and other attractions the area has to offer. It is no wonder that films like 'Braveheart' and 'P.S. I Love You' were filmed in this area.
As you leave Glendalough and travel through the Wicklow Mountains, enjoy the panoramic views and fantastic scenery on your way to Kilkenny. Once you arrive, enjoy 2-hours exploring the city and the Norman Castle that dates back to the 1100's. It's like traveling back to medieval Ireland and taking a walk through the 11th century. After exploring the gardens, you can watch a short film about the castle for free or spend the extra few euros to take a guided tour of the castle. Or just enjoy a walk on the cobbled streets of Kilkenny. Or visit the Black Abbey, the cathedral and much more. Either way, you will have a great time in this little city that was once the capitol of medieval Ireland.
Afterwards you'll return to Dublin, arriving back at approximately 7pm.
Inclusions for Full-Day Glendalough And Kilkenny Tour From Dublin
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
Exclusions for Full-Day Glendalough And Kilkenny Tour From Dublin
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.