- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 9 Hrs
Departure Time :
8:00 AM Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Departure Details :
Your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter,
Return Details :
Your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
Cancellation Policy :
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
OverviewThe archipelago of Halong Bay is a UNESCO World Heritage Site composed of almost 2,000 islands and jungle-clad limestone pillars. Set sail and cruise to Dao Tung Lam Bay where you will enjoy a delicious lunch in one of the world's most iconic landscapes. Feast on a range of traditional Vietnamese dishes before saling on to Ga Choi Island - said to resemble two fighting cocks!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Buffet lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tour
Set sail and cruise to Dao Tung Lam Bay where you will enjoy a delicious lunch in one of the world's most iconic landscapes. Feast on a range of traditional Vietnamese dishes before sailing on to Ga Choi Island - said to resemble two fighting cocks! Take time to marvel at the huge limestone karts rising from the calm waters, before arriving at Paradise Cave - a huge grotto of stalactites and stalagmites.
There is plenty of time to relax on the junk's sun deck and sip a cocktail or two before you return to Tuan Chua Marina and your transfer back to Hanoi, arriving in the early evening.
Please note: Itinerary subject to change or cancellation due to weather conditions.
Round-trip shared transfer
Lunch - Buffet lunch
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only) - hotels in the Old Quarter
Personal expenses and gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Please dress appropriately for the weather: Please bring hat/ umbrella and be prepared for rainy season or high temperatures during summer season. Drinking water is highly encouraged during summer months.
You Might Also Like
Full Day Halong Bay Islands And Cave Tour From Hanoi Duration: 12 hrs
Halong Bay Day Cruise From Hanoi Duration: 1 days
Halong Bay Day Trip From Hanoi Duration: 12 hrs