Full-Day Group Tour To Ourika Valley From Marrakech - Marrakesh
OverviewExplore the Atlas Mountains through Ourika Valley on this full-day group tour.
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
Know More about this tourDepart at 9am in the direction to the Atlas Mountains, you get to the Ourika valley, then you continue your trip through a variety of berber villages and through many cultivated terraces till one village named Tafza. Here you will stop to visit berber house and drink tea with berber family. After this you continue on your trip with other stops to discover the mountains untill the last village, Setti Fadma. Here you will have lunch in the tipic restaurant which is close to river. Then you walk about 35 minutes in the mountains to reach to the small waterfalls. After that you come back to the minibus start back to Marrakech around 5:30 pm.
Inclusions for Full-Day Group Tour To Ourika Valley From Marrakech
- Local guide to visit waterfalls
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Transport by minibus vehicle
Exclusions for Full-Day Group Tour To Ourika Valley From Marrakech
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.