Full Day Guided City Tour Of Marrakech Including Gardens - Marrakesh
OverviewThe full guided sightseeing tour of Marrakech lasts approximately 6 to 8 hours. You will be accompanied by an official English-speaking guide. The guide and the driver will come to pick you up your accommodation to start your fill-day sightseeing tour of Marrakech including the following: The Koutoubia Mosque The Bahia Palace Saadies tombs Majorel Gardens Medersa Ben Youssef Menera gardens (optional) Souk and Markets Djemaa el Fna Square
Know More about this tour
Visit of the medina and Landmarks of Marrakech
Your guide will meet you at your accommodation with your driver to start the city tour from the prestigious mosque of LA KOUTOUBIA, one of the wonders of art Almohade that is located in the center of the city.
Later, we will head to the Saadian Tombs, one of the most visited places in Marrakech. These tombs date from the late sixteenth century and are located in a closed garden accessed through a small corridor, a mausoleums of great beauty, decorated with mosaics, and different tombs that keep buried sultans, warriors and servants of the Saadi dynasty.
After visiting this place we will go to the Bahia Palace, built in the s. XIX as residence of the Sultan. Bay means bright, in fact in the s. XIX Moroccans thought they had built the greatest palace of all time. To get there, we will cross the street market of the Kasbah, the Jewish Quarter (El Malah), the Souk of the Species and Badia Palace. We will take a short walk through the souk of Marrakech. And finally the Jemaa el fna square, which is the central square of Marrakech and the most important place in the medina. Where is the public life of marrakech develops both day and night. The best of Jemaa el Fna square is the transformation that is going on during the day.
Madrasa de Ben Youssef, built in the sixteenth century was one of the most important Koranic schools where the students lived in austere cells while finishing their religious studies. The most beautiful part of the visit confers in its inner courtyard with its architecture and mosaics, in harmony with the central pond used to perform the ablutions before the prayer. Here visitors will find an extreme tranquility, after having gone through the bustle of the streets of the Medina.
Marrakech Museum: building open to the public since 1997. The Museum of Marrakech is one of the most interesting visits in the city. In these rooms the museum's collection is exhibited, mainly composed of ceramics, weapons, carpets and other traditional Moroccan objects. Inside the building you can also visit the traditional hammam and a temporary exhibition hall. (optional)
Souk and Guilds Of Marrakech: entering through Jemaa el Fna Square and crossing the souk for its dozens of labyrinthine streets. Here you can buy all kinds of clothes, spices, food, crafts and typical products. In the souk you will find artisans grouped by guilds: dyers, basket makers and ironmongers are some of the trades that come together in the souk of Marrakech.
Gaderns: Majorel gardens and Menara Gardens:
Majorelle Gardens provides an excellent respite from the hustle and bustle of the city streets. The park boasts a collection of plants from across the globe, including what seems like every cactus species on the planet.
Inclusions for Full Day Guided City Tour Of Marrakech Including Gardens
- Local taxes
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Walking tour
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Full Day Guided City Tour Of Marrakech Including Gardens
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Desert Excursion 2 nights 3 days for 2 people to Merzouga erg chabi wit 2 nights accommodation
- 4-Day Authentic Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- 4-Day Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- A cultural mule riding day trip in the Atlas Mountains !
- 3 days private desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Sahara camp and Chefchaouen
- 2-Hour Agafay Desert Quad Biking in Marrakech
- Ourika Valley
- Full-Day Trip from Marrakech to Ouzoud Waterfalls