Full-Day Guided Sian Ka'an Biosphere Safari From Cancun
OverviewExplore the Sian Ka'an Biosphere by truck and by boat to discover the flora and fauna of this protected area near Tulum including the chance to see dolphins, crocodiles, manatees, and more. Bilingual guide, snorkelling equipment, bottled water, breakfast, lunch, and beers after snorkelling are included during this full-day adventure for nature lovers.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
- Breakfast included
- Lunch included
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tour
After being picked up from your hotel in Cancun, arrive in Tulum and receive a briefing about this adventure from a bilingual guide before heading into the Sian Ka'an Biosphere. After a 15 mile (25 kilometers) drive, transfer from the truck to a boat in Paso Lagartosand begin a marine safari which includes a stop at the Boca Paila bridge, where the lagoon and the Caribbean Sea meet, for a chance to see crocodiles and other native wildlife. The three hour boat adventure includes time on theocean with the chance to observe dolphins, sea turtles, and different species of local marine birds. Elusive manatees may also be spotted.
Snorkeling (weather permitting) is followed by a short trip to the Punta Allen natural pool for swimming and relaxing before lunch is served in the village of Punta Allen. After lunch, explore the village before transferring back to hotels in Cancun.
Inclusions for Full-Day Guided Sian Ka'an Biosphere Safari From Cancun
- Bottled water
- Snorkelling equipment
- Drinks on board including beers after snorkeling
- Bilingual guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Exclusions for Full-Day Guided Sian Ka'an Biosphere Safari From Cancun
- Entrance fee to Sian Ka'an Biosphere ($3.00 USD per person or 50 MXN pesos per person)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with back problems
A minimum of 2 per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.