Full-Day Guided Tour Of Margaret River From PerthWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy a 13-hour Margaret River tour where the live guide will take your small group to visit some of the must see places in this famous region. Leaving from Perth, your first stop is Busselton to visit the longest jetty in the Southern hemisphere, and then enjoy the stunning ocean views from Yallingup, overlooking Yallingup Beach. The tour then heads to a premium winery where you can tantilize your taste buds with a spot of wine tasting followed by a delectable chocolate tasting. Â Plus, you'll enjoy a relaxed wonderful winery lunch and stroll over the bridge nearby Margaret River town centre for a lovely nature experience. The final stop on this tour is theÂ Yahava KoffeeÂ Works where you can smell and taste a variety of coffees from all over the world.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Know More about this tourSituated on the southwest corner of Australia, and famous for its distinctive wineries,Â picturesque beaches (great for surfing) and multi-chambered caves, the Margaret River region offers a wide range of activities for all ages.Â
You will be picked up by 7am from a centrally located Perth CBD Hotel, apartment, or the Tourist Coach stand on Wellington street by our live tour guide. Then you are taken to some of the must see places in the region, including Busselton, Yallingup, Vineyards and of course the township of Margaret River itself.Â
Enjoy a visit to the famous Busselton Jetty, which is the longest jetty in the Southern hemisphere. A little further on from Busselton is Yallingup, nestledÂ on a ridge with spectacular views out over the Indian Ocean over Yallingup Beach. We also pay a visit to the beautiful market town of Margaret River where you can take a stroll across the bridge that has the MargaretÂ River flowing beneath it and into the forest. Â
No visit to Margaret River is complete with a visit to a premium winery to enjoy wine tasting at one ofÂ the beautiful vineyards.
Relax over lunch at aÂ restaurant set on aÂ Margaret River vineyard or brewery. To add to your fine dining experience, taste fine chocolate made from freshlyÂ roasted cacao beans at a Chocolatier - delicious and hard to beat! If you need a little more caffeine, we stop at the Yahava KoffeeÂ Works where you can smell and taste coffees from around the world.
At the end of your exciting day, you are dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
Inclusions for Full-Day Guided Tour Of Margaret River From Perth
- Driver/guide Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- All tastings
- Entrance to Chocolatier
- Yahava Koffee Works
Exclusions for Full-Day Guided Tour Of Margaret River From Perth
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
You will spend extended periods of time on our Explorer bus, therefore this trip may not be suitable for young children
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A maximum of 6 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.