Full-Day Guided Tour Of The French Riviera From Nice
OverviewEnjoy a panoramic view from the heights of Villefranche on this full day tour. You will visit Eze, an amazing village with a narrow streets and a panormic view eagle's nest. Next, you'll see Monaco - Monte Carlo, where you will experience the Monte-Carlo Square and the Formula One circuit. This tour also covers the famous Cannes, known as the Film Festival "Criosette." Antibes is an old port and the heart of the ancient Greek city of Antipolis, Romans and Crusaders on their way to the Holy Land. St. Paul de Vence is the Diamond of French Riviera. It is well known for its modern and contemporary art museums and galleries.
Know More about this tourTake on this 9-hour, full day tour with fantastic views from the heights of Villefranche. You will be able to enjoy the spectacular scenery of the sea and the mountains. Take a trip through Eze, a commune that has been described as an eagle's nest because of its location overlooking a high cliff. Eze sits 427 meters above sea level on the French Mediterranean. Here, you will be visiting the Fragonard perfume factory (free guided visit).
You will also experience Monaco - Monte Carlo where you will discover the Princely Palace in the old town (Drop off at the palace), the Monte-Carlo square and the Formula one circuit.
Next, on to the famous Film Festival Croisette, Cannes, is the boulevard and the beach that extends around the bay to the east of the port, in the protected Rade de Cannes.
Antibes is an ancient city with narrow roads and ramparts, and is also included on this tour. This old port was the heart of the ancient Greek city of Antipolis and has a long and colourful history which includes Ligurians, Romans and Crusaders on their way to the Holy Land.
St. Paul de Vence is a Diamond of French Riviera and one of the oldest medieval towns. Here, you will see the many modern and contemporary art museums and galleries that this area is known for.
Inclusions for Full-Day Guided Tour Of The French Riviera From Nice
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Full-Day Guided Tour Of The French Riviera From Nice
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
A maximum of 8 people per booking is allowed
Not wheelchair accessible
Comfortable shoes recommended
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Comfortable shoes with casual attire is recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Half-day Trip: Monaco and Monte Carlo from Nice by Minivan
- Private Day Trip: Provence Countryside by Minivan from Nice
- Mobile WiFi in Nice
- Nice Airport Arrival Transfer to Nice city
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour to Eze and Monaco-Monte Carlo from Nice
- Full-Day Small-Group Tour to Saint-Tropez from Nice
- Nice Private Airport Arrival Transfer to Cannes
- Nice Private Airport Arrival Transfer to Monaco