Full-Day Guided Tour To The Hobbiton Movie Set From Auckland
OverviewEnjoy this full-day excursion from Auckland to the magical Hobbiton Movie Set, where the well-loved trilogies were brought to life. Enjoy free pickup and drop-off services from any location within Auckland. Relax on the 2-hour scenic drive to the set, with beautiful stops along the way for photos. Immerse yourself at Hobbiton with a 2-hour professionally guided tour. Sit down and soak it all in with a free drink (alcoholic or non) at the Green Dragon Inn, which was also a filming location.
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourThe Hobbiton Movie Set is where Peter Jackson filmed his famous Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit film trilogies.
Tour will begin by you picking you up from any location in Auckland, enjoy a two-hour scenic drive through south Auckland and into Waikato with a scenic stop for amazing photos and any other stops if needed.
Upon arrival, you will spend 30-45-mins shopping in the official Hobbiton Gift Shop and grabbing a drink or a bite in the famous Shire's Rest Cafe.
You then start your two-hour guided tour through 1,250 acre of sheep farm with amazing views of the Kaimai Ranges. Your guide will then take you through the twelve-acre site to see Hobbit Holes, The Mill, The Double Arched Bridge and have a complimentary drink at The Green Dragon Inn.
After you finish your amazing Hobbit trip we start our way through the scenic roads of Waikato for your transfer back to Auckland.
Inclusions for Full-Day Guided Tour To The Hobbiton Movie Set From Auckland
- Small-group tour
- Admission ticket
- Professional driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Full-Day Guided Tour To The Hobbiton Movie Set From Auckland
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.