Full Day Halong Bay Islands And Cave Tour From Hanoi
OverviewThe epic landscape of Halong Bay has beckoned dreamers to Hanoi for centuries. Experience the majestic bay in 1-day while on board a traditional Chinese boat, and visit the magical grottoes that have charmed visitors for years.
- All entrance fees included
- All-inclusive tour
- Led by a local guide
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Special Offer
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourWhen visiting Hanoi, you won't want to miss Halong Bay, where a lot more than the famous limestone island formations await you.
After pick-up at your hotel in Old Quater at 08 am, the bus ride through the Red River Delta is a great opportunity to see what daily life is like for Vietnamese farmers. Rice fields and water buffalo flank both sides of the road. The most interesting glimpses into rural life come during February and June, when whole families are busy transplanting the young rice plants to the growing fields.
Arrive in Halong City tourist wharf around 12:00. Here you'll board a Traditional Wooden Junk and head into the bay. A fresh seafood lunch (Vegetarian available if requested) is served on the way out.
The limestone bedrock and sheer cliffs of the countless islets have inspired local people to come up with equally fanciful names: Stone Dogs Island, Duck Island, Finger Island, Incense Burner Island, and Fighting Cocks Island, the symbol of Halong Bay.
You will then head on to Thien Cung (Heavenly Palace Grotto), a magnificent and otherworldly caves. Explore their huge chambers adorned with stalactites and stalagmites of all kinds.
Finally, enjoy 45-minutes of Kayaking or Bamboo boat around the islands and water tunnels and bask in the charm of this natural paradise.
Around 4:30 pm you will be brought back to the Halong tourist wharf, where your vehicle is waiting to take you back to Hanoi.
The trip ends at your hotel around 08 pm.
Inclusions for Full Day Halong Bay Islands And Cave Tour From Hanoi
- Kayaking trip or Bamboo boat
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip transfers by shuttle bus
Exclusions for Full Day Halong Bay Islands And Cave Tour From Hanoi
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.