Full-Day Hanoi City Small-Group Tour With Lunch
OverviewSee the best of Hanoi on a small-group tour and learn about the history of Vietnam’s capital city. Visit cultural and historical sites, such as the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Enthnology Museum and enjoy a walk through the Old Quarter of the city and taste special local dishes for lunch at a famous restaurant.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourEnjoy a full-day tour of Hanoi with a tour guide and get a local's insight into Vietnam's mythology, traditions and customs. Visit
cultural and historical sites, such as the Mausoleum of Ho Chi Minh, as well as everyday locales such as the houses of the Old Quarter.
08:30 am: A pick-up at your hotel by your guide and driver, go to the Ho Chi Minh Complex to discover the heart of Vietnam at
"Uncle Ho's" Mausoleum. Standing before the mausoleum are 79 cycad trees that symbolize Ho Chi Minh's 79 springs of life while
2 bamboo ranges whistle in the wind to commemorate the former president and Father of the Nation.
See the nearby house-on-stilts and quaint One-Pillar Pagoda, built out of wood for the 11th-centure Emperor Ly Thai Tong.
Continue to the Enthnology Museum - a public museum exhibiting the ethnic groups of Vietnam. The mission of the museum is
scientific research, collection, documentation, conservation, exhibition and preserving the cultural and historic patrimony of the
nation's different ethnic groups.
Next visit will be the Gallery of Lacque Painting Collection home of the best of handicraft in the north of Vietnam.
Then you would have lunch at a local restaurant and experience the tastes of Hanoi Cuisine.
You will then visit the Temple of Literature, the site of Vietnam's first university dating back to 1070 and originally built as a temple
to Confucius. Inside you can see the stone steles mounted on the backs of turtles, which have the names of Vietnam's best
scholars inscribed. The temple highlights the importance that Vietnamese society place on education both now and in the past.
After lunch, explore the vibrant eastern sector of Hanoi, including Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple and Huc Bridge. Enjoy walking
around the Old Quarter of Hanoi and mingling with the locals as they go about their hectic lives. End the day with a Cyclo Tour Program for 1 hour for the best view of the Old Quarter of Hanoi. Then come back your hotel! End of your program!
Inclusions for Full-Day Hanoi City Small-Group Tour With Lunch
- English-speaking guide
- Land transfers
- Admission fees
- Lunch (local cuisine)
Exclusions for Full-Day Hanoi City Small-Group Tour With Lunch
- Tips and personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum is open 5 mornings a week and 10 months a year. It is closed every afternoon, all day Monday and Friday, and from early October to early December for scheduled maintenance
Most museums are closed on Mondays. If your visit coincides with closing days, alternatives will be suggested
Children from 2-11 are charged 75 per cent of the adult price. Those under 2 years of age can join the tour at no charge. Children 12 years and up are considered adults
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.