Full-Day Heartbeat Locations Tour From LeedsWrite a Review
From USD 67.07
OverviewStep back to the 1960s on a guided bus tour exploring Heartbeat country in Yorkshire. Explore Aidensfield, Ashfordley and the beautiful moorlands of Yorkshire.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Excellent value for money
- Led by a Blue Badge guide
Know More about this tourSet in the 1960’s Heartbeat proved a hit with audiences all over the world for nearly two decades. Now you can visit the fictional locations of Aidensfield and Ashfordley where much of the show was filmed.
The 6 hour tour will take you to some of the key locations from the show and showcase the beautiful scenery and history of the North Yorkshire Moors. Your first stop of the day will be in Whitby, the seaside town perhaps most famously linked with Dracula and Captain Cook but which featured as Ashfordley in Heartbeat.
Here you will get a guided tour of the town taking in locations used in the filming of the show. Then you’ll have the opportunity to take lunch in one of the town’s world renowned fish and chip shops.
Then finally its off to the village of Aidensfield, the village most associated with the show and where most of the locations can be found. A guided tour of this charming village will include Bernie Scripps Garage and Funeral Parlour, the train station that was featured as Aidensfield station in Heartbeat and as Hogsmeade in Harry Potter.
You will also see the post office and stores and of course there will be time to treat yourself to a drink in the Aidensfield Arms pub.
Your tour will then return to central York.
Inclusions for Full-Day Heartbeat Locations Tour From Leeds
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Full-Day Heartbeat Locations Tour From Leeds
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.