Full-Day Hell's Gate National Park Tour From Nairobi
OverviewHell's Gate is one of only two Kenyan national parks in which you are free to leave your vehicle and explore the park on foot. The park is home a variety of wildlife, unusual plant life, and over 130 species of birds.
- Family friendly
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tourDepart from your Nairobi accommodation to Hell's Gate at 6am.Embark on this amazing full-day walking safari in Hell's Gate National Park from Nairobi. Visit beautiful Lake Naivasha, search out herbivores and bird life as you walk the grounds of Hell's Gate, and learn about wildlife at Elsamere Conservation Center. Explore Hell's Gate National Park on this full-day safari from Nairobi.You get a chance of walking with animals at a close encounter.
Enjoy the scenic drive from Nairobi and stop by beautiful Lake Naivasha en route. Search out local wildlife, enjoy a lunch of regional Kenyan cuisine, and pay a visit to Elsamere Conservation Center. Hell's Gate is one of only two Kenyan national parks in which you are free to leave your vehicle and explore the park on foot. The park is home a variety of wildlife, unusual plant life, and over 130 species of birds. The park has dramatic scenery, with looming cliffs, gorges, and basalt columns to explore. Zebras, baboons, and gazelles are common sights, while more exotic cheetahs, leopards, and ostrich are occasionally encountered.
After spending some time looking for wildlife, break for lunch at a nearby restaurant where you can sample regional Kenyan cuisine and mingle with the local Maasai people. After lunch, head to Elsamere Conservation Center on the shores of Lake Naivasha. The center was once the home of Joy and George Adamson, who devoted their lives to wildlife conservation. The area is still a haven for wildlife, with its own small troop of black and white colobus monkeys living and playing in the acacia trees.
Inclusions for Full-Day Hell's Gate National Park Tour From Nairobi
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Full-Day Hell's Gate National Park Tour From Nairobi
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Minimum age is 15 years
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3 DAYS PRIVATE SAFARI TO MAASAI MARA NATIONAL PARK AND KEEKOROK LODGE
- 3 DAYS PRIVATE SAFARI TO MAASAI MARA NATIONAL PARK AND AA LODGE
- WILD PHOTO EXPEDITION KENYA
- 2 Days Amboseli Safari
- 4-Days Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru Luxury Safari All Inclusive
- Lake Nakuru Day Trip From Nairobi
- Giraffe Centre and David Sheldrick Half Day Tour
- Nairobi by Night Experience