OverviewWith this full day tour you will discover little-known areas of Mallorca, where you will learn about the local culture and history of the island as well as its rich gastronomy.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Excellent value for money
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Hidden corners is an excursion thought out for those who want to discover the most authentic side of the island. If you want to combine during your visit here lounging around the pool and strolling along the beach which some cultural insight on the island this is the tour for you. Even if you have visited Mallorca before we are certain that you will have never seen the island this way, and, if you are already charmed by it we will make you fall that little bit more deeply in love discovering its hidden corners.
The tour begins, once you have been greeted by one of our most knowledgeable guides, visiting the town of Artà. This village, off the beaten track of all the tourist hassle, will leave you dazed thanks to its medieval features. There you will have the opportunity to walk around and enjoy its beauty and perhaps even buy a little something at the handicraft market there.
On this excursion even the food will be letting you get a little closer to the most authentic Mallorca as you will be able to enjoy some of the island’s most popular foods at an artisan butcher: chorizo, sobrassada, local cheese, mallorcan bread, typical salad… all accompanied by some local wine.
The next stop will be at “Els Calders”, a manor house which will transport you to the 15th century and, to end this day of discovery we will take you to a local Aloe Vera farm where you will be given a tour around the premises to get an insight in the island’s flora.
Inclusions for Full Day Hidden Corners Of Mallorca Tour
- Lunch with selection of artisan delicacies with drinks (water and wine)
- Local guide
- entrance to Els Calderers manor house
- Guided visit to an aloe vera farmhouse
- Arta market
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only) only from the north area (Port de Alcudia, Port de Pollensa, Can Picafort, Playa de Muro)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Full Day Hidden Corners Of Mallorca Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
the tour departs from Port de Alcudia, and we pick up in the hotels nearby. If you are staying in the south area, you can easily reach Port de Alcudia by public bus
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- City Sightseeing Palma De Mallorca
- Mental Voice Training And Caving Tour In Mallorca
- Palma Old Town: Guided Bike Tour In Mallorca
- Palma Aquarium Entrance Ticket
- Palma De Mallorca Bay Boat Trip
- Mallorca Airport Transfers To Or From Puerto De Pollensa
- Rock Climbing In Mallorca
- SUP Or Kayak Tour To Sea Caves Of Mallorca
- Palma De Mallorca Shore Excursion: Winery Visit And Wine Tasting Tour
- Palma Old Town And Bellver Castle Bike Tour