Full Day Hiking And Bird Watching At Savegre River San Gerardo Near To San Jose
OverviewFull day bird watching at national park los Quetzales at San Gerardo de Dota and Hiking at Savegre River San Gerardo near to San Jose, we pick you up at the hotel
Know More about this tourFull day bird watching at national park los Quetzales at San Gerardo de Dota and Hiking at Savegre River San Gerardo near to San Jose, we pick you at hotel in San Jose, Alajuela, Heredia or Cartago.
We pick you up at your hotel to drive for around 2 hours making some stops to watch the gorgeous views to get at National Park Los Quetzales to start the bird watching tour.
Los Quetzales National Park, located 97 kilometers from San Isidro de El General, Costa Rica, was created in 2005.
Stretching across 5,000 hectares (12,000 acres), the national park has limited facilities including a small ranger station and a single, highly mountainous main road.
The park predominantly protects cloud forest and is named for the Resplendent Quetzal which is the national bird of our neighborhood country Guatemala.
Then we will have a little fishing of trucha to have a lunch and watch the hummingbird at the restaurant garden.
Then we will continue to San Gerardo de Dota to hike at the Savegre River and find some beautiful waterfalls and walk through the trails.
The Savegre River is a river in Costa Rica, belonging to the Pacific Slope. It is born with the name of Quebrada Providencia in the Cerro de la Muerte, Cordillera de Talamanca, at 3,491 masl, and after receiving the river Division, it travels 41 linear kilometers of rugged topography to empty into the Pacific Ocean.
Inclusions for Full Day Hiking And Bird Watching At Savegre River San Gerardo Near To San Jose
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Full Day Hiking And Bird Watching At Savegre River San Gerardo Near To San Jose
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for child aged 3 and under
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Arrival Transfer: San Jose Airport to Arenal Volcano or La Fortuna town
- Private Arrival Transfer: San Jose Airport to Monteverde
- White Water River Rafting Class II-III from San Jose to Arenal
- Rafting in The Sarapiqui River Class II - III
- Rafting in The Sarapiqui River Class III - IV
- Overnight White Water Rafting Sarapiqui
- Kayak Jungle Tour on the Sarapiqui River
- Artist Bird - San Jose Creative Side Walking Tour