Full-Day Historical Tour Of Malacca From Kuala Lumpur - Melaka
OverviewJoin this private day trip to Melacca city from Kuala Lumpur, and it will take approximately 2-hour drive. You will learn and discover the city with a rich trading history and multicultural heritage. Some of the popular attractions in Melacca such as St. Paul’s Church, Stadthuys, A Famosa and try variety local food at Jonker Street. Footprints and influence of the Dutch, Portuguese, and English in the city of Malacca. See the ruins of St. Paul’s Church, go shopping on Jonker street, and much more.
- Step back on time and explore the historic streets of Malacca
- See the final resting place of Admiral Cheng Ho
- Stroll along Antique Avenue on Jonker Street
Know More about this tour
After a hotel pick-up, you can relax in a comfortable, air-conditioned coach that will transfer you for a full day of sightseeing in Malacca City, on the Malay Peninsula's southwest coast. The tour begins with a visit to the Stadthuys, a historic landmark structure located in the heart of Malacca City, on the Red Square. Then take in a panoramic view of the city and surrounding region from the top of St. Paul’s Hill, which features the historic St. Paul’s Church, the oldest church building in South-East Asia, and part of the Malacca Museum Complex.
After a break for lunch (at your own expense), follow the guide to Jonker Street, the center of Chinatown. Once renowned for its antique shops, Jonker Street now features clothing and craft outlets as well as restaurants. Finally, visit the A Famosa fortress, which is among the oldest surviving European architectural remains in South-East Asia, and stop at Cheng Hoon Teng, a Chinese temple practicing the Three Doctrinal Systems of Taoism, Confucianism and Buddhism. The tour ends with a return trip to Kuala lumpur.
Inclusions for Full-Day Historical Tour Of Malacca From Kuala Lumpur
- Hotel pick-up and drop off from Kuala Lumpur
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Full-day walking tour in Malacca
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Full-Day Historical Tour Of Malacca From Kuala Lumpur
- Food and beverages
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fees
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 5 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 5 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Half-Day Kuala Lumpur City Orientation Tour
- Full-Day Sekinchan Sightseeing Trip from Kuala Lumpur
- Pulau Ketam Village Tour from Kuala Lumpur Including Thean Hou Temple
- Full-Day Tour: Kuala Lumpur City Including Kuala Lumpur Tower, Batu Caves and Little India
- Best of Kuala Lumpur City Tour Including National Museum and National Monument
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Day Trip from Kuala Lumpur