OverviewStart your day with a remarkable visit at some of the famous sights in Ho Chi Minh City such as the Notre Dame Cathedral and the Post Office built during the colonial times. Experience the war history of Vietnam with a visit to the War Remnants Museum and the Reunification Palace before continuing to the Cu Chi Tunnels, were you can squeeze down the tunnels and get a real feel of the guerrilla warfare of the Vietnamese.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Led by a local guide
- Lunch included
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
Know More about this tour
You will be picked up from your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City around 8.00 a.m. for a morning visit to the Notre Dame Cathedral and the post office, which was built by the French during the colonial times. After, you will continue to the Reunification Palace and the War Remnants Museum. Before heading towards the Cu Chi Tunnels you will have a break for lunch at a local restaurant.
In the afternoon you will continue excursion to the Cu Chi Tunnels, a famous underground system which was built by the Viet-Congs during the Vietnam-American war in the 1970s. The Cu Chi tunnels is a network of underground systems with over 200 km (125 miles) range including underground hospital, living areas, weapon factories and much more. Here you will also have a chance to try a bit of warfare yourself, as there is a shooting range near the tunnels (not Included in the tour).
After Cu Chi Tunnels you will be transferred back to Ho Chi Minh City in the evening.
Inclusions for Full Day Ho Chi Minh City And Cu Chi Tunnels Tour With Lunch
- Pickup and drop-off at the hotels in Dist 1 in Ho Chi Minh City
- A/c bus as per program
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Full Day Ho Chi Minh City And Cu Chi Tunnels Tour With Lunch
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses and gratuities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.