Full-Day Ho Chi Minh City And Cu Chi Tunnels Tour With Lunch
OverviewExperience the history of Vietnam, including the period of French colonization on this 10.5-hour guide. An English-speaking guide will direct you through the city, where you will visit places such as the Saigon Central Post Office and Notre-Dame Basilica. See the Cu Chi Tunnels, used during the Vietnam war in the afternoon and get an up-close view at how the soldiers lived.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourBegin your day with a pickup from your hotel at 8:00am. From there, head to your first stop, the Notre Dame Cathedral. Observe the Gothic influence in the architectural design before moving to your next destination. Take a visit to the historic Saigon Central Post Office that resides fairly close to the Cathedral. Then, make your way to the Reunification Palace, also referred to as Independence Palace. In conclusion to the morning portion of your tour, see the remarkable site of the War Remnants Museum.
Come the afternoon, head to the Cu Chi Tunnels, one of Vietnam's most visited attractions. The tunnels included hospitals, schools, meeting rooms, kitchens and sleeping quarters. In the rivers along the side of the road, you will see ducks and water buffaloes, along with peaceful rice paddies. Watch a short introductory video showing how the tunnels were constructed before entering the tunnels. Then, spend hours exploring the tunnels before enjoying tea and guerilla food that was consumed during the war. Drive back to Ho Chi Minh City at the end of the day.
Inclusions for Full-Day Ho Chi Minh City And Cu Chi Tunnels Tour With Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Bottled Water
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Full-Day Ho Chi Minh City And Cu Chi Tunnels Tour With Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pickup at hotels outside of eligible area
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group Mekong Delta Day Trip from Ho Chi Minh City
- Private Tour: Cu Chi Tunnels, Cao Dai Temple and Wildlife Rescue Station
- Small-Group Cai Be Floating Market Day Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- Half-Day Good Morning Ho Chi Minh City Tour
- Long Tan and Nui Dat Vietnam and Australian Battlefield Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- Private Mekong Delta and Cu Chi Tunnels Full-Day Trip