Full-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour Including Lunch
OverviewGet an overview of Ho Chi Minh City, commonly known as Saigon, on a full-day private sightseeing tour with an informative guide. Soak up the city's rich historical and cultural tapestry as you tour iconic landmarks such as Independence Palace, also known as Reunification Palace, and learn about Vietnams tragic past at the War Remnants Museum. View Saigon Notre-Dame Cathedral, Saigon Central Post Office and Saigon Opera House
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourHeading to Cho Lon where it is the citys Chinatown and Thien Hau Pagoda which is dedicated to the Goddess of the Sea. With intricate friezes, carved tableaus and impressive incense coils make for some great photos. Then observe street life with a cyclo ride through the narrow streets to Binh Tay market that sells everything from hats to dried squid!
08:00 Depart from hotel
08:20 Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral : officially Basilica of Our Lady of The Immaculate Conception is a cathedral located in the downtown of Ho Chi Minh City. Established by French colonists, the cathedral was constructed between 1863 and 1880
08:40 Central Post Office is a post office in the downtown Ho Chi Minh City, near Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica, it was constructed between 1886-1891
09:20 Reunification Palace was built on the site of the former Norodom Palace, is a landmark in Ho Chi Minh City
10:20 War Museum includes many exhibits related with the first Indochina War involving the French colonialists
12:00 Lunch(Pho, Fried spring rolls, Fresh spring rolls, pudding, etc.)
13:00Ben Thanh Market is one of the earliest surviving structures in Saigon and an important symbol of Ho Chi Minh city
13:30 China Town (Cho Lon)
14:00Visit Binh Tay Center Market of Cho Lon area and Ba Thien Hau Temple
15:30 Arrive at hotel
Inclusions for Full-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour Including Lunch
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Full-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour Including Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Cu Chi Tunnels, Cao Dai Temple and Wildlife Rescue Station
- Small-Group Cai Be Floating Market Day Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- Half-Day Good Morning Ho Chi Minh City Tour
- Long Tan and Nui Dat Vietnam and Australian Battlefield Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- Private Mekong Delta and Cu Chi Tunnels Full-Day Trip
- Saigon River Breakfast Cruise in Ho Chi Minh City