Get an overview of Ho Chi Minh City, commonly known as Saigon, on a full-day private sightseeing tour with an informative guide. Soak up the city's rich historical and cultural tapestry as you tour iconic landmarks such as Independence Palace, also known as Reunification Palace, and learn about VietnamâÂÂs tragic past at the War Remnants Museum. View Saigon Notre-Dame Cathedral, Saigon Central Post Office and Saigon Opera House
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourHead to Cholon the city’s Chinatown and Thien Hau Pagoda which is dedicated to the Goddess of the Sea. With intricate friezes, carved tableaus and impressive incense coils make for some great photos. Then observe street life with a cyclo ride through the narrow streets to Binh Tay market that sells everything from hats to dried squid!
08:00 Depart from hotel
08:20 Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral : officially Basilica of Our Lady of The Immaculate Conception is a cathedral located in the downtown of Ho Chi Minh City. Established by French colonists, the cathedral was constructed between 1863 and 1880
08:40 Central Post Office is a post office in the downtown Ho Chi Minh City, near Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica, it was constructed between 1886-1891
09:20 Reunification Palace built on the site of the former Norodom Palace, is a landmark in Ho Chi Minh City
10:20 War Museum includes many exhibits relating to the first Indochina War involving the French colonialists
12:00 Lunch (Pho, Fried spring rolls, Fresh spring rolls, pudding, etc.)
13:00 Ben Thanh Market is one of the earliest surviving structures in Saigon and an important symbol of Ho Chi Minh city
13:30 China Town (Cho Lon)
14:00 Visit Binh Tay Center Market of Cho Lon area and Ba Thien Hau Temple
15:30 Arrive at hotel
Inclusions for Full-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour Including Lunch
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Full-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour Including Lunch
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.