Full-Day: Hoi An City And My Son Sanctuary Tour Including Lunch
OverviewGet ready for a day filled with history, culture and architectural delights! Start the tour at My Son Sanctuary, the capital of the Champa Kingdom from the 4th to the 13th century. Afterwards, explore the delightful Hoi An and its perfectly preserved ancient town dating back to the 15th century.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
We will begin our day trip with a visit to the capital and religious center of the former Champa Kingdom, My Son, which has been designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Beautifully situated in a lush green valley, there are dozens of red brick towers and sanctuaries dating from between the 7th and 13th century. After concluding the first half of the tour, we will have lunch at a local restaurant.
In the afternoon, we will discover the city of Hoi An on foot. The historic town, which used to be a prosperous seaport city from the 16th to 18th century, is now a wonderful city that cannot be missed while touring the Southeast Asian region. While walking through the city, we will make a few stop to visit Hoi An Museum, many of the towns renowned Ancient Houses which boast remarkable architecture, Assembly Halls of Chinese influence; Art Craft Manufacturing Workshop and of course the must-see Japanese Covered Bridge. These spots are considered as typical architecture styles in Hoi An and reflect clearly the cross culture among France, Japan, China and Vietnam Passing over hundreds of year and withstanding the severity of the weather, Hoi An still exists and keeps the ancient and quiet beauty.
Inclusions for Full-Day: Hoi An City And My Son Sanctuary Tour Including Lunch
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Full-Day: Hoi An City And My Son Sanctuary Tour Including Lunch
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum of 2 people per booking required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Half-Day Hoi An City Bike Tour Including Cooking Class
- Hoi An Fishing Experience on the Cua Dai River
- Private Tour: My Son Day Trip from Hoi An
- Half-Day Hoi An Countryside Cycling Tour
- My Son Explorer Sunrise Tour from Hoi An by War Era Military Jeep
- Overnight Bho Hoong and Co Tu Explorer Tour by US Military Jeep
- Hoi An Countryside Bike Tour Including Thu Bon River Cruise
- Hoi An City Tour by Vespa