OverviewGet ready for a day filled with history, culture and architectural delights! Start the tour at My Son Sanctuary, the capital of the Champa Kingdom from the 4th to the 13th century. Afterwards, explore the delightful Hoi An and its perfectly preserved ancient town dating back to the 15th century.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Hop aboard your comfy minivan at 7:30am for the scenic 90-minute drive through lush ricefields and fertile valleys to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of My Son. Once the capital and religious center of the Champa Kingdom, the dozens of red brick towers and sanctuaries date back as far as the fourth century AD: your guide will point out highlights and explain the rich culture of the Hindu Cham people.
Drive back to Hoi An for a delicious (and included) local lunch and relax before the afternoon's walking tour.
A prosperous sea port from the sixteenth to eighteenth centuries, Hoi An is now one of south east Asia's most attractive cities. You'll stop at the colorful local market, a great place to shop for souvenirs, and visit the Old House of Tan Ky, with its Japanese and Chinese influences.
Learn more about the city's multicultural heritage as you walk across the small but perfectly formed Japanese Covered Bridge, first constructed during the sixteenth century by the city's Japanese community, and visit the Phuc Kien Assembly Hall, a traditional Chinese clan house.
You'll also stop at a silk factory to see local residents raising silkworms and spinning and weaving silk for Hoi An's flourishing textile industry. Finally, you'll be dropped back at your hotel, arriving around 4:30pm.
Inclusions for Full-Day: Hoi An City And My Son Sanctuary Tour Including Lunch
- Tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled drinking water
Exclusions for Full-Day: Hoi An City And My Son Sanctuary Tour Including Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum of 2 people per booking required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.