OverviewA comprehensive 6-hour walking tour through the delightful Hoi An Ancient Town, a beautifully preserved UNESCO World Heritage Site, which has remained virtually unchanged through the centuries.
- All entrance fees included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Know More about this tourAfter a pickup from the port, the trip will begin by exploring the small, yet beautiful, town that tourists and frequent visitors alike find is a place of quiet and peace. The unique atmosphere of the city combines elements of Vietnamese, Chinese and Japanese culture. Some of the most remarkable views of the city are from the ancient houses. From here, visitors can catch a glimpse of a long-gone era and a more subdued and simpler time.
The tour includes visits to the Hoi An Museum, many of the townâs renowned ancient houses boasting remarkable architecture, the Assembly Halls of Chinese influence, a handicraft workshop and, of course, the must-see Japanese Covered Bridge, one of the famous tourist attractions in the city.
Subject to availability, an optional stop is at the ancient home of Diep Dong Nguyen, the first private museum in the central part of Vietnam, to view a stunning collection of pottery, seals and old Hoi An photographs. Be taken back to the cruise port afterward.
Inclusions for Full-Day Hoi An City Walking Tour From Chan May Port
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
Exclusions for Full-Day Hoi An City Walking Tour From Chan May Port
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.