Full-Day Hoi An Countryside Bike Tour Including Chuc Thanh Pagoda, Japanese Tomb And Cooking Class
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 6 Hrs
Departure Time :
8:30 AM Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Departure Details :
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at the reception of your hotel. Please let us know your hotel name
Drop off at the hotel
Cancellation Policy : For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
Overview8:30 AM : Tour guide meeting you at your hotel and introducing about the tour program. Then get fitted with a bike for the trip to Cam Thanh,
- Getting a Bamboo Basket Boat (1hour) to Water Coconut Palm Forest, having a fun to catch crab around the water coconut palm forest..
- Keep Cycling to Tra Que Herb Garden Veggie Village, pass a shrimp farm, duck farms, buffalo, and bamboo along the way, and see small plots of vegetables growing by the roadside. On the way to the village, stop at one Buddhist Pagoda for beautiful plants and peaceful surrounding , then Japanese Tombs dating from the 17th century.
- Arriving, welcome drink, walking around the garden village, metting local farmers.
- Joining into farming Activities Like : hoeing soil, using seaweed, planting and watering vegetable.
- Join cooking with Tam Hu spring roll, Crispy Vietnamese Pancakes Bnh Xo
- Enjoying your Vietnamese Traditinal Lunch
- After lunch, Taking a rest and going back to the hote
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Free drinks included
- All entrance fees included
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cam Thanh Eco Tour, Hoi an, Quang Nam Province
Take a bamboo basket boat (1hour) to Water Coconut Palm Forest, have fun to catch crab around the Water Coconut Palm Forest
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The monument of Yajirobe Tani, Hoi an, Quang Nam Province
- The tombs of families of Japanese traders who died in Hoi An in the 17th century have been cared for by generations of local people.
- Tani Yajirobei is believed to have died in 1647
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Chuc thanh pagoda, Hoi An, Quang Nam Province
Walk around, have look the bouddha
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Tra que vegetable village, Hoi An, Quang Nam Province
- Farming : Join into farming activities like: hoeing soil, using seaweed, transplanting and watering vegetables.
- Cooking : Tam Huu Spring Roll & Pancakes Banh Xeo
- Eating : 7 dishes : Lunch meal : fish, porc, shrimp
we do offer vegetarian food (vegetables, tofu, mushroom) for a person who does not eat meat.
Duration: 3 hours
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Use of bicycle
Bamboo basket boat ride
Entry/Admission - Cam Thanh Eco Tour
Entry/Admission - The monument of Yajirobe Tani
Entry/Admission - Chuc Thanh Pagoda
Entry/Admission - Tra Que Vegetable Village
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats available
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
This tour was a good sample of the Hoi An countryside. The and #34;farming and #34; felt a bit hokey and there was a market visit which consisted of a guide literally pointing at things and saying their names without explanation. But the basket boat crab fishing and cooking class were fun.