Full Day Hue - Paradise Cave Group Tour
OverviewEnjoy the unforgettable moment whilst exploring famous Paradise Cave with a fantastic boat cruise alongthe river.La Vang Holly LandDMZ of Quang Tri, Ben Hai River, Hien Luong BridgeParadise Cave
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
06.30 :Our guide and bus will pick you up at your hotel. It will take you toParadisecave. On the way, stop to visit La Vang church and presenting Quang Tri Citadel (Non stop) which was built in 1824, the fierce battle of 81 days and nights has made this citadel well-known all over the world.
To continue the itinerary our guide introduces about many places such as: Ben Hai river, Hien Luong bridge, Doc Mieu base Arrive Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park (world of heritage).
12.00 :Lunch at restaurant.
Bus will pick up you at restaurant to go to visit Paradise cave. Paradise cave was discovered by scientists of the British Caving Research Association in 2005, has the length of 31km, the longest dry cave in Asia.
With naturally primitive features Paradise Cave looks like a landscape painting, making it very attractive to visitors. There are a series of white crystal stalactites resembling glass pillars and many other spectacular formations.
15.30 :Back to Hue onHo Chi Minh Trail.On the way back, you have snack on the bus.
19.30 :We arrive in Hue and drop you off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Full Day Hue - Paradise Cave Group Tour
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Full Day Hue - Paradise Cave Group Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant meals not included
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Dress code is smart casual
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Vietnamese Cooking Class and Family Dinner in Hue
- 4-Hour Small-Group Evening Food Tour in Hue by Vespa
- Private Full-Day Hue Cyclo Tour
- Rural Life Discovery
- CYCLING BACK ROAD OF THE OLD CITY
- Citadel and Perfume River by Scooter with Local Dinner from Hue
- CHAN MAY PORT TO HUE CITY TOUR AND COOKING CLASS
- CHAN MAY PORT TO HUE AND HOI AN TOUR