Full Day Iguazú Waterfalls Argentinean Side Tour From Puerto Iguazú
OverviewThe Iguazu Falls tour on the Argentinian side takes longer ever since the inauguration of the new facilities for the upper, lower and the Devil throat circuits. Visitors will arrive to the New Visitors Center at the Iguazu Falls where they can walk to the "Natures Interpretation Center".
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Ideal choice for families
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
After breakfast, the guide will pick you up from you hotel located in downtown Iguazu. Once you board the bus (group option) or the mini-van (small-group option), we will head to the Argentinian side of the National Park.
Inside the park the real experience will start! You will leave our bus to start traveling through the nature. You will board a train from the Visitors Center that goes to our first stop, the Garganta del Diablo station, where a 1000 mts path leads us to the biggest fall of the waterfall system. You only have to follow the sound of the water!
Once you are back, you will take the train to the Cataratas Station in order to start the Upper Path, a 800 mts walk that will take us to the rest of the most important falls of the park, such us Tres Hermanas and Bosetti.
After this walk, you will have time to have lunch at one of the restaurants located inside the park (not included).
Once lunch is over, the group will be divided for the rest of the activities:
- Only group or small-group passengerswill be lead to the Low Path, a 1600 mts trail that takes you to the foot of the falls, an overwhelming experience.
- Boat Ride option passengers will take an amazing ride and get even closer to the waterfalls, you won't forget the views of the falls from the Iguazu river.
- Jungle-Truck Ride & Boat Ride will also have a tour inside the jungle, where an experimented guide will teach us about the flora and fauna and the amazing nature events that happen inside the rain forest. Don't forget to bring extra clothes and a towel! You will definitely have a shower during the boat ride.
Once the group is all together again, head back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Full Day Iguazú Waterfalls Argentinean Side Tour From Puerto Iguazú
- Professional bilingual guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Boat ride (if option selected)
- Jungle-truck ride (if option selected)
Exclusions for Full Day Iguazú Waterfalls Argentinean Side Tour From Puerto Iguazú
- Iguazu National Park entrance fee (US$32)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Minimum age is 12 years for the boat ride.
Note: it is recommended that you wear a swimsuit or bring change of clothes; you will be given a small plastic bag to fit your personal items (backpack, camera, etc.)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.