Full-day Ingapirca, Gualaceo & Chordeleg From Cuenca
OverviewFor travelers with limited time, we combine two of the most significant attractions in Cuenca: First, the most important Inca site in Ecuador, and later, two artisan villages where crafts such as ikat weavings, fine filigree jewelry and more are made.Highlights: Visit the largest Inca archaeological site in Ecuador and the only elliptical temple of the Inca empire. Get amazing panoramic views of unforgettable Andean landscapes full of contrasts. Watch locals weave shawls using the unique technique of "Ikat" developed by the Pre-Columbian tribes. Check out Chordeleg's famous jewelry and ceramics.
Know More about this tour
This is the perfect option for people with limited time, combining two tours into one: Ingapirca and the artisan villages of Gualaceo and Chordeleg.
We start our tour with a ride through the enchanting highlands, enjoying amazing views along the way. We arrive at Ingapirca which is Ecuadors major Inca archaeological site. Sun worshippers built this fortress-temple in Cañar valley. It is located approximately 60 miles northeast of Cuenca at 10,500 feet above sea level.
We continue our tour to Gualaceo and Chordeleg, two charming villages famous for handicrafts. We will visit a workshop where artisans produce the finest silver filigree in Ecuador. There will be time for shopping or simply admiring the interesting atmosphere of the town.
Our final stop will be at a local familys workshop where well see the process of weaving shawls and ponchos on antique looms, using dyes extracted from plants. At the end of this full-day tour, you will be returned to your hotel.
Inclusions for Full-day Ingapirca, Gualaceo & Chordeleg From Cuenca
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Licensed Tour Guide / Driver
- Entrance Fees
- Fuel surcharge
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Full-day Ingapirca, Gualaceo & Chordeleg From Cuenca
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.