Join a small group of nature conservation enthusiasts for a full-day mission to Cyprus north-western tip, the wild Akamas Peninsula. Combining fun, adventure and some (optional) calorie-burning through short walks and swimming opportunities (May October only). This itinerary stresses time outside in the Nature rather than being trapped inside the jeep for the whole day.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
You will be picked up from Paphos and taken to Akamas, known for its vast array of wild flowers in springtime and the unparalleled swimming/hiking possibilities during summer and autumn months. Akamas is an environmental wonderland not to be missed.
During the day, you will stay inside the boundaries of the proposed Akamas National Park and visit some of Cyprus’ most remote yet dazzling nature monuments; unique wave-cut rock formations with natural archways and underwater caves, The “sacred sands” of Lara, site of the world famous turtle conservation project, Giant limestone gorges and goat-filled plateaux, The Akamas Forest, with its dense stands of pine and juniper and numerous volcanic peaks, Deserted beaches and rocky coves with brilliantly turquoise waters.
It is suggested that you wear appropriate footwear (trainers or better), and take bathing suits.
Inclusions for Full Day Jeep Safari Akamas Expedition From Paphos
Exclusions for Full Day Jeep Safari Akamas Expedition From Paphos
- Food and drinks, unless specified (Optional Meze-style lunch available to purchase with drinks, bookable locally):
Adults € 12,00
Children € 8,00
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Subject to availability. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if the days of operation change. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.