Full-Day Jeep Safari In Kruje - Tirana
OverviewFull-day Jeep safari in Kruja, the oldest town of Abania. The tour starts off-road through the National park of Qafe Shtama. Visit the old bazaar and the castle of Kruja.
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Lunch included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourThe tour start at in the morning in the Center of Tirana or we can pick you up at the Hotel, we will drive soft off-road in the national park of Qafe Shtama. The park is approximately 1,100 meters above sea level, a picturesque fountain, with pure, cold and curative water. After a short break in the park and our tour continue driving to Kruja city. A visit at the one of the oldest bazaar will not be missed on this tour. After the bazaar we will have the lunch break.
After lunch, we will visit the castle and the museum of Kruja fortes built during the 5th and 6th century. The name of Kruja derives from the Albanian word krua, meaning 'water spring'. The citadel has become the main Illyrian fortress in the area in the 4th century AD. In the year 879, Kruja was mentioned for the first time as a Christian religious center. After the visit at the castle, jeeps will wait for you to leave Kruja and to bring you to Tirana via asphalt road.
Inclusions for Full-Day Jeep Safari In Kruje
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
Exclusions for Full-Day Jeep Safari In Kruje
- Lunch (Add 15 EUR)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 21 years to drive the Jeep
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.