Full-Day Jeep Tour From Da Nang
OverviewJump into a jeep for the ultimate exploration of Da Nang and its surrounding sites. Cruise in rugged style on war-time roads, up mountain and through lush jungle, just as the American GIs did in this sturdy vehicle widely used during wartime Vietnam.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tour
We will depart from Da Nang in the morning and drive along the coastline to the historic Marble Mountain (Vietnamese: Ngu Hanh Son; literally "five elements mountains", a cluster of five marble and limestone mountains) which are named after the five elements. Here, we can explore the caves and temples built right into the mountain and observe spectacular views of the expanding city of Da Nang and the famous Da Nang Beach. We will also visit the sculpturing village, apart from its great beaches and beautiful landscapes, Da Nang boasts the Non Nuoc Stone Carving Village, which is a typical and unique craft village to the south of the city. Situated at the foot of the marble, this craft village has a proud history of 200 years.
Then, we continue along the coast to Monkey Mountain, where the road climbs and twists its way up and around the Son Tra Peninsula, stopping at several points to admire the views. Have lunch at local restaurant. Then, we continue along the north coast of Da Nang to the top of the famous Hai Van Pass, which is the longest and highest mountain pass road in Vietnam with a length of 21 kilometers. The side of the gate facing Thua Thien-Hue Province is inscribed with the 3 words Hai Van Gate. The other side, looking down on Da Nang says (The most marvellous wonder).
Inclusions for Full-Day Jeep Tour From Da Nang
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Max 3 pax/ 1 Jeep
- Entrance fees
- One way elevator at Marble Mountain
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Full-Day Jeep Tour From Da Nang
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, laundry, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Craftwork and Farming Village Day Trip from Da Nang
- Hai Van Pass and Lang Co Beach Day Trip from Da Nang
- Da Nang Train Station Transfer to Da Nang City Hotels
- Half-Day Tour of Hoi An Ancient Town from Da Nang
- Arrival Transfer from Da Nang International Airport to Hue Locations
- Da Nang Market Tour by Bike Including Home Cooking Class