OverviewJump into a jeep for the ultimate exploration of Da Nang and its surrounding sites. Cruise in rugged style on war-time roads, up mountain and through lush jungle, just as the American GIs did in this sturdy vehicle widely used during wartime Vietnam.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourWe will depart from Da Nang in the morning and drive along the coastline to the historic Marble Mountain, which is a cluster of five marble and limestone mountains which are named after the five elements. Here we can explore the caves and temples built right into the mountain and observe spectacular views of the expanding city of Da Nang and the famous Da Nang Beach. Apart from its great beaches and beautiful landscapes, Da Nang boasts the Non Nuoc Stone Carving Village. Which is a unique craft village to the south of the city. Situated at the foot of the Marble, this craft village has a proud history covering more than 200 years.
Continue along the coast to Monkey Mountain, where the road climbs and twists its way up and around the Son Tra Peninsula, stopping at several points to admire the views. We will have a picnic lunch at Ban Co (chess broad) peek with its panoramic view of Da Nang city. Well then keep on moving up until we get to the unique Banyan tree. This over 1000-year-old banyan tree on Da Nangs Son Tra Peninsula has drawn a great deal of attention from local residents and visitors due to its impressive size and age. Monkeys may be spotted as we drive down and around the back of the mountain, whilst taking in sweeping views along the coastal road, then stopping at the Linh Ung pagoda to marvel at the giant Buddha.
The tour continues along the north coast of Da Nang to the top of the famous Hai Van (Ocean Cloud) Pass, which is the longest and highest mountain pass road in Viet Nam with a length of 21km. The side of the gate facing Thua Thien-Hue Province is inscribed with the 3 words Hai Van Quan (Hai Van Gate). The other side, looking down on Da Nang says Thien ha de nhat hung quan (The most marvellous wonder). On sunny days, the pass is a great place for dazzling panoramic views over Da Nang, Tien Sa Port, Son Tra Peninsula, Cham Islands and the picturesque endless white-sand beaches.
Inclusions for Full-Day Jeep Tour From Da Nang
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Max 2 passengers per Jeep
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
Exclusions for Full-Day Jeep Tour From Da Nang
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, laundry, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.