OverviewJump into a jeep for the ultimate exploration of Da Nang and its surrounding sites. Cruise in rugged style on war-time roads, up mountains and through lush jungle to wartime stations, just as the American GIs did in this sturdy vehicle, widely used during wartime Vietnam.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourDepart from Hoi An in the morning and drive along the coastline to the historic Marble Mountain. Here, you can explore the caves and temples built right into the mountain, and observe spectacular views of the expanding city of Da Nang and the famous Da Nang Beach. The tour will then continue along to the coast of Monkey Mountain, where the road climbs to Son Tra Quan Yin Goddess at Linh Ung. Taking six years to build, and unveiled in July 2010, Bai But pagoda, Quan Am Statue, and Linh Ung pagoda is known as one of the most significant pilgrimage destinations for Buddhists in Vietnam. There are many myths about this peninsula. One legend claims that fairies have often been observed landing on the top of Son Tra Mount to play chess on the big flat stone there, hence the name, Ban Co Peek, or Chess Board Peek. From here, you can take a look at the whole of Da Nang city and the bow-shaped seashore forming Da Nang Bay.
Afterwards you'll visit Monkey Mountain Heliport Vestige. Built in 1965 by the U.S. Army, the Monkey Mountain Helicopter Port was a strategic site for supplying, accessing and withdrawing to/from mountain's bases. At the height of 580m (1,900ft) above the sea level, Son Tra view Tower offers panoramic views of Da Nang, Son Tra Beach and the lush green surrounding forest. Nearby, is the Army Radar station, dating back to 1960s, known as “Indochina’s Miraculous Eyes”. From here one can view wonderful ocean views stretching as far as the eye can see.
After lunch, the tour continues along the North coast of Da Nang to the top of Hai Van Pass, where bunkers remaining from the war can be explored. After coming down from Hai Van Pass, the tour will turn inland, and drive through some craftsman villages and rice paddies before returning to the hotel.
Inclusions for Full-Day Jeep Tour From Hoi An
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary (Max 2 pax/ 1 Jeep)
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Full-Day Jeep Tour From Hoi An
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, laundry, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Confirmation received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 is required to book
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.