Full-Day Jeep Tour From Hoi An
OverviewJump into a jeep for the ultimate exploration of Da Nang and its surrounding sites. Cruise in rugged style on war-time roads, up mountains and through lush jungle to wartime stations, just as the American GIs did in this sturdy vehicle, widely used during wartime Vietnam.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
We will depart from Hoi An in the morning and drive along the coastline to the historic Marble Mountain (Vietnamese: Ngu Hanh Son; literally "five elements mountains"). Here, we can explore the caves and temples built right into the mountain and observe spectacular views of the expanding city of Da Nang and the famous Da Nang Beach. The tour will then continue along to the coast of Monkey Mountain, where the road climbs to Son Tra Quan Yin Goddess at Linh Ung Unveiled from July 2010 at Linh Ung Bai But pagoda, Quan Am Statue and Linh Ung pagoda is known as one of the most significant pilgrimage destinations for Buddhists in Vietnam. There are many myths about this peninsula, a legend claimed that fairies have been often observed landing on the top of Son Tra Mount to play chess. That is thought to be the reason why theres a big flat stone like a chess board there and that place is called Ban Co Peak From here, you can take a look at the whole Da Nang city and the bow shaped seashore forming Da Nang Bay. Then, go to Monkey Mountain Heliport Vestige. Built in 1965 by US army, the Monkey Mountain Helicopter Port was a strategic site for supplying accessing and withdrawing to/from mountain bases. At the height of 580 meters above the sea level, Son Tra view Tower offers panoramic views of Da Nang, Son Tra Beach and the lush green surrounding forest. Nearby, the Army Radar station dated back from 1960s, considered as Indochinas Miraculous Eyes. From here we can view wonderful ocean views stretching as far as the eye.
After lunch, the tour continues along the North coast of Da Nang to the top of Hai Van Pass where bunkers remaining from the war can be explored.
Inclusions for Full-Day Jeep Tour From Hoi An
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Max 3 pax/ 1 Jeep
- Entrance fees
- One way elevator at Marble Mountain
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Full-Day Jeep Tour From Hoi An
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, laundry, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Confirmation received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 is required to book
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Half-Day Hoi An Countryside Cycling Tour
- Bicycle Tour Through Traditional Villages from Hoi An
- Half Day Treasure Hunt in Hoi An City
- Full-Day Hoi An Countryside Bike Tour Including Thanh Nam and Tra Que Villages and Cooking Class
- Half Day Lantern Making Discovery in Hoi An City
- Full-Day Bike Tour from Hoi An