Full-Day Jeju East Course Bus Tour Including Lunch - Jeju-si
OverviewEnjoy Jeju, one of the seven wonders of nature, also designated as a World natural heritage by UNESCO. On this bus tour, see the attractions that the east part of this beautiful Island has to offer. In the morning, enjoy a horseback riding experience and visit Seongeup folk village to see traditional life in Jeju. After enjoying local food for lunch, climb up Seongsan Ilchulbong, the most symbolic attraction of Jeju island. After finishing a 1-hour trek, head to the Haenyo Museum. Haenyo means "women diver" and is designated as an Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO in 2016. Youcan only see them on Jeju island. Finally, headto the last destination, Manjang Cave which is one of the UNESCO Heritage sites in Jeju via Jongdalri Shore Road, the most beautiful Seashore road in Jeju island.
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a local guide
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tour
In the morning, your guide will pick you up fromthe desginated hotel pickup point via tour bus. You will have a 40to 60 minutes of free time at each destination. After pick-up, you start the morning with horseback riding. Even if you don't have experience riding, you can enjoy it with the help of the experienced staff. After your horseback riding experience, visit Seongeup Folk Village where you can learn Jeju traditional life from local people. For lunch, enjoy marinated Jeju black pork or bibimbap. After lunch, climb up Seongsan Ilchulbong which is must-go place on Jeju island. The scenery is magnificent from the peak. You can watch Haenyeo diving in the sea. Haenyeo is one of distinctive symbols of Jeju island. You can see their particular culture and how to catch the octopus and abalone. In case of rain, visit Haenyo Museum and have a chance to know the history of them. Enjoy beautiful view with coastline of Jeju, Jongdalri Shore Road whilst heading to Manjang cave, you can appreciate the beauty of Jeju's Ocean. The last destination, Manjang cave is one of the finest lava tunnels in the world, and designated natural monument. You can explore it for about 1-hour. Tour finishes at 4:50pm at last destination. After the tour finishes,customers will be dropped off at the original departure point.
Inclusions for Full-Day Jeju East Course Bus Tour Including Lunch
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
Exclusions for Full-Day Jeju East Course Bus Tour Including Lunch
- Personal expense
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
Vegetarian option is available, please advise to your tour guide in the morning on your tour day.
Infant meals not included.
From 4th of Jun 2018, the itinerary will change as below. Horseback riding - Seongeup Folk Village - Lunch - Via Gwangchigi Beach - Woman diver show - Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak - Via Jogdalri Shore Road - Manjang Cave
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Custom Private Group Tour of Jeju Island
- Naturally Gifted landmark of Jeju Island
- Jeju Glass Castle Ticket
- Jeju Aqua Planet Discount Ticket
- Jeju Teddy Bear Museum Discount Ticket
- Private Full Day Tour of UNESCO Global Geo Park in South Jeju Island
- Private Full Day Tour of UNESCO Heritage Sites in East Jeju Island
- Full-Day Jeju West Coast Bus Tour with Lunch