Full-Day Jeju West Coast Bus Tour With Lunch - Jeju-si
OverviewEnjoy Jeju, one of the seven wonders of Nature, designated as a world natural heritage by UNESCO. On this full-day guided bus tour, see almost everything the west side of this beautiful Island has to offer. See the crystal blue waters of Hyupjae beach and relax as you stroll throughHallim Park, the largest park with various botanic gardens in Jeju island. Enjoy fresh air during trekking in Suwolbong, which is designated as Global GEO park by UNESCO. See beautiful scenery overlooking Chagwido Island and the splendid volcanic rocks that await you. After a tasty lunch at a 4-star hotel buffet, stop at the OSulloc Green tea field to learn about Koreas traditional tea culture. Then explore Mt. Sanbang, a unique dome-shaped lava mountain created by nature. Before your tour concludes, you can visit Cheonjeyeon waterfalls, three spectacular waterfalls with Jeju highest angel bridge or the Teddy Bear Museum which is Korea's famous drama location "Princess hour".
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Led by a local guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tour
In the morning, you will be picked up from the designated pickup hotel via tour bus. The English orChinese speaking tour guide will help you throughout the day. You will have 40 to 60 minutes of free time at each destination. After being picked up, you will head toHyupjae beach,one of the popular places in Jeju island. The white sand beach has extra fine sand mixed with shells and the emerald-colored water is crystal clear. Biyang island which looks like the Boa snake in the famous French novel Little prince can be seen from Hyupjae beach. Second destination is Hallim park which is almost 100 thousand square meters, has a variety of gardens that can be enjoyed in any season. The most famous tourist sites in Hallim Park are Hyeopjaegul and Ssangyonggul Caves known to be the only two-dimensional caves in the world. Afterwards, you will have some time for trekking atSuweolbong. During your trek, enjoy gorgeous views as your professional guide tells you about the tale of Suweolbong.Incase of rain, you will visit a World War II museum and have a chance to learnhistory of Jeju Island during the 2nd War. Head to a 4-star hotel buffet for lunch and enjoy various local foods such as marinatedpork, beef, bread and salad. After lunch, the next destination is the Osulloc Green tea field. At the O'sulloc Museum, not only can visitors enjoy unique O'sulloc teas, but they can relax next to the lotus pond in the indoor garden. Later, explore Mt. Sanbang, the unique dome-shaped lava mountain, created by nature. Mt. Sanbang is the result of violent volcanic activity some 700,000 to 800,000 years ago. The cliffs on the southern side of the lava dome are marked with a rich variety of curious formations such as weathering pits and talus scree slopes, some of which are as high as 200m. This mountain contains a cave, which is located about 150m above sea level and has a spectacular view out over the ocean. Before your tour concludes, you can visit Cheonjeyeon waterfalls or the Teddy Bear Museum, which is a filming location for the Korean drama "Princess Hour". Your tour will end at around 5pm at the last destination. After the tour finishes,customers will be dropped off at thefixeddrop-off point that would be the same as with the fixed pick-up point in the morning.
Inclusions for Full-Day Jeju West Coast Bus Tour With Lunch
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Buffet lunch in a 4-star hotel
Exclusions for Full-Day Jeju West Coast Bus Tour With Lunch
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Vegetarian option is available, please advise to your tour guide in the morning on your tour day
Infant meals not included
From 4th of Jun 2018, the itinerary will change as below. Hyupjae beach - Hallim Park - O'sulloc Green tea field - Lunch - Sanbang Mountain Cruise - Cheonjeyeon waterfalls or Teddy bear
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Naturally Gifted landmark of Jeju Island
- Jeju Glass Castle Ticket
- Jeju Aqua Planet Discount Ticket
- Jeju Teddy Bear Museum Discount Ticket
- Private Full Day Tour of UNESCO Global Geo Park in South Jeju Island
- Private Full Day Tour of UNESCO Heritage Sites in East Jeju Island
- Jeju Kimnyoung Maze Park Discount Ticket