OverviewCordoba is one of the Argentinian provinces with a big amount of Jesuit legacy and heritage. Main buildings, traditions, masterpieces of art and traditions can be observed in this trip. Enjoy an historical tour, guided by a professional local and get away from the noise of the city.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourThe tour starts with the pick up from Cordoba hotels, at 9:00am. We will leave the city of Córdoba on Route 9N and drive to Colonia Caroya, which is inhabited by descendants of immigrants from northern Italy. We will visit the Casa Caroya Jesuit Ranch, which served as summer residence to college students of Monserrat.
Then we will visit Jesus Maria who is famous for its festival of Doma and Folklore. Here we will visit the Jesuit Estancia of San Isidro Labrador, a pioneer in the wine making in the region.
We continue visiting the historic Posta Sinsacate and Barranca Yaco where the leader Facundo Quiroga was killed. Then we will arrive at the Estancia Santa Catalina known for its beautiful baroque church.
We continue along Sierras Chicas by passing through the beautiful towns of Ascochinga, La Granja, Villa Animi, Agua de Oro, Salsipuedes and Rio Ceballos.
We finally return to Córdoba by Route E-53. The tour finishes with the drop off at Cordoba hotels.
Inclusions for Full Day Jesuit Legacy Tour From Cordoba
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Full Day Jesuit Legacy Tour From Cordoba
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.