Full Day K-Seoul Culinary Tour Including Noryangjin Fish Market And Korean BBQ Dinner
OverviewExperience a variety of Korean cuisines like a local! Enjoy a delicious seafood lunch that you pick out for yourself as you stroll through the Noryangjin fish market. Enjoy delicious street food in Insadong, and then head to thewholesale beef market in the Majangdong area to select your own beef for your Korean BBQ dinner. Along with food tasting, learn the traditions and history of Korean people.
- All-inclusive tour
- Dinner included
- Small-group tour
- Led by a local guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourFollowing hotel pickup in the morning, start your full-day culinary tour of Seoul with avisit to the Noryangjin fish market to try Korean-style seafood, such assashimi, mussels, and barbecuedfish. Your guide helps you makeyour selectionfrom vendorsat Seoul's largest wholesale fish market and takesyour dishto arestaurant to be cooked for lunch.
After lunch, visit theCorner Cafe at Mt. Bukak, a popular eateryamong locals and visitors familiar with the Korean dramas filmed here.Then set off for Bukak Pavilion, which boasts a viewpoint that rivals that ofN Seoul Tower.
Your tour continues to the Insadong antique areafor a samplingof itsstreet food. Here you can try Korean pancakes, dumplings, chicken skewers, and more. Then finish up at a wholesale beef market in Majangdong, located next to Dongdaemun. Engage in the common local practice of picking out some beef tobe cooked at a restaurant. Sit down for a typical Korean-style charcoal beef barbecue dinner.
Conclude the day with drop-off at your hotel in Seoul.
Inclusions for Full Day K-Seoul Culinary Tour Including Noryangjin Fish Market And Korean BBQ Dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live commentary on board
- Seafood lunch
- Street food at Insadong
- Afternoon tea
- Korean BBQ dinner
Exclusions for Full Day K-Seoul Culinary Tour Including Noryangjin Fish Market And Korean BBQ Dinner
- $15 parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in
- Entrance fees of the excluded places on the itinerary
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Custom Tour: Best Night View of Seoul
- Small-Group Tour of Gangnam District
- Dark Side of Seoul Evening Ghost Tour
- K-Drama and Shopping Day Trip to Daejangguem Park and Icheon Lotte Outlet
- Gangnam District Tour in Seoul Including COEX Aquarium and Han River Cruise
- Small Group Half-Day Korean Folk Village Tour from Seoul