Full Day Kayaking At Bor Thor Village - Krabi
OverviewPaddle through the beautiful, narrow cave rivers of Tam Lod Nua and admire the stunning stalactites that hang ominously overhead. Paddle to see Tham Lod Tai a cave tunnel under the limestone mountain where many splendid stalactites and Stalagmites guard the entrance. Travel to Tam Pee Hua and wander through its stunning limestone formations
Know More about this tourThe scenery are mesmerizing and huge limestone formation at first sight will take your breath away. The mangroves are quiet and serene and make for easy paddling with no waves, although certain areas near the caves can get a bit tricky. As you kayak enjoy the view lazily. The stalactites and stalagmites are quite marvelous.
Ban Bor Thor caves is a peaceful serene mangrove forest beautiful in its own right.
Then Bok Khorani National Park is not far from the middle of Ao Leuk, Krabi 48km from Krabi Town. Its a beautiful national park with a variety of attractions including walking trails, waterfalls and lots of places where you can swim. Its a great place for a relaxed day out and a picnic.It is definitely worth a look and theres plenty of other things to see around Ao Leuk including mangrove forests, caves with prehistoric paintings, islands, snorkeling and kayaking.
Elephant Trekking Elephants are awesome. Get upclose and personal with one of the worlds largest animals. Elephants have been a part of Krabis history for longer than tourism. Krabi itself started life as a Camp to catch wild elephants and put them to work in the towns on the East Coast and Bangkok. Elephants were used like modern tractors and in some inaccessible places, they still are used for dragging logs. They were also used in wars and were and still are highly revered.
Your Krabi elephant trek begins when you arrive at the Elephant Camp and get to meet your elephant. If this is the first time you have seen an elephant really close up, take the time to take in the sheer scale of the animals, they are massive.
Youll get to really experience just how delicately these massive creatures pick their way along,strong The rainforest trail. An elephant trek will be an experience you really will remember. The elephants are well cared for and well fed at this elephant trekking camp.
Travel by elephant is a great way to travel without disturbing the wildlife and birds and youll get to see and hear more than you would with any other form of transport.
- 0800 0830 AM Pick up service at hotel, Arrive in Ao Luk, where we enjoy tea and coffee at Ban Bor Thor.
- Start our journey by canoe to Lod Cave and Sea Cave, where we can see stunning limestone formations.
- Continue to Hua Ga Lok Cave with ancient cave drawings estimated to be about 3,000 years old suggesting the cave was inhabited in the past.
- 1200 PM Enjoy lunch at Bor Thor Seafood restaurant. After lunch we continue to Mued Cave by canoe. which we will explore with our experienced guide.
- Then we continue by car to Phu Tara swimming and relaxing in stream.
- 1530 PM Return to your hotel.
Please wear comfortable clothing and footwear.
Roundtrip Transfers in an airconditioned vehicle included from hotels located in Ao Nang, Krabi town and Klong Muang areas in Krabi
Transfer vehicle will wait for a maximum of 10 minutes for passengers. Transfer once missed will not be provided again.
Please carry a copy of your booking voucher to be presented to the tour guidedriver on the day of the tour.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small Group Sunset Kayaking at Ao Thalane with BBQ Dinner
- Hong Island Tour by Speed Boat from Krabi with Sightseeing and Optional Kayaking
- Small-Group Sea Cave Kayaking at Bor Thor from Krabi
- Full-Day Tour to Phang Nga Bay Including James Bond Island and Hong Island by Speedboat from Krabi
- Day Trip to Ancient Silk Road in Krabi with Wareerak Hot Spring Spa
- Railay Beach to Phuket by High Speed Ferry