Full Day Kinabalu Park Tour - Kota Kinabalu
OverviewJoin this nature walk day tour along one of the various trials to Kinabalu National Park led by a professional local guide. The journey brings you across mountainous Crocker Range with panoramic view of the countryside and soaring hills. If the weather is good, you will able to see a magnificent sight of Mount Kinabalu from a distance.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourYour day will begin with a pickup from your hotel lobby at 7:30am and head to Kinabalu Park. A ride that traverses through the Crocker Range with panoramic views of the surrounding hills. The journey will bring you at least 2 hour drive with an air-conditioned vehicle to reach our destination.
From the distance, you can catch the magnificent sight of Mount Kinabalu, South East Asias highest peak. The Kinabalu Park is a World Heritage Site with incredible mega bio-diversity of flora and fauna, a heaven for nature enthusiasts.
Along the way, you will be passing through the local villages, handicraft shop and fruits orchard just next by the main road.
Upon arrival at the park join a guided nature walk along one of the various trails of the park to learn and discover the flora. Enjoy the refreshing and cooling air away from the busy city. You'll also have some opportunity to visit the Park's Exhibit Centre to see the gallery.
Inclusions for Full Day Kinabalu Park Tour
- National Park fee
- Packed Lunch
- Professional local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
Exclusions for Full Day Kinabalu Park Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Camera fee
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
A moderate amount of walking is involved
What to wear and bring: Insect repellent, a light jacket or raincoat, and comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Pick up details are provided 24 hours in advance. Pick-up time from Beach hotels may be earlier than time indicated
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Kota Kinabalu Shared Arrival Transfer: Airport to Hotel
- Half-Day Mari Mari Cultural Village from Kota Kinabalu
- Tambunan Day Trip from Kota Kinabalu: Rafflesia Flower and Rainforest Trek
- Shared Arrival Transfer: Kota Kinabalu International Airport to Hotel
- Full-Day Padas River White Water Rafting Grade III-IV from Kota Kinabalu include Lunch