Full Day Koh Si Chang Including Lunch From PattayaWrite a Review
OverviewWorlds apart Koh Si Changs charming and historical vibe is a sharp contrast to the modern tourism centre that is called Pattaya. This laid-back, void of mass tourism destination as a full day trip certainly stimulates the Thai senses of a bygone era.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tour
Pattaya was once a small fishing village, yet this beach destination has become the equivalent of a famous European “Riviera” destination and searched for by many tourists, both local as international. This bustling city, located on the Eastern side of the Gulf of Siam, has a wide array of sporting activities, entertainment and top class accommodation. Off the coast, beautiful bounty-like islands can be found, where you can enjoy the widespread sandy beaches, the palm trees and blue-coloured sea. When combining a small island that has its roots still deeply buried in keeping traditions alive, Koh Si Chang will definitely appear on our radar. Void of entertainment and filled with construction that date back during the reign of Rama V, one is in for a full day treat of historical and local allure.
We will pick you up in the early morning from your downtown Pattaya hotel and head in northern direction to Si Racha, one of the industrial regions of the Chonburi province. Located within easy reach of the shores of the Gulf of Thailand, our guide and driver for the day will head straight for the boat pier, offering regular ferry services to our destination for the day – Koh Si Chang (which should not be confused with Koh Chang). The sailing distance from the commercially-developed mainland to the scenic landscape of this historical pearl is a mere 12 kilometres (about an hour by boat) but the differences between both destinations look like worlds apart.
Once arriving on the island, venturing over the island by motor cycle trishaw is the only way to get a feeling of what it was like during the reign of King Rama V (1868 – 1910). His love for the island has resulted in the construction of various residential buildings for himself and his children when seeking respite of his daily duties in serving and ruling Thailand. One of the most recognizable sites is the ‘Chao Por Khao Yai’: this Buddha image is famous among Thai and Chinese people who live on the island and Si Racha Province and still draws many visitors from other parts of the country during weekends and public holidays.
Inclusions for Full Day Koh Si Chang Including Lunch From Pattaya
- Lunch at local restaurant (food only)
- Tours and transfers by air-conditioned transportation with driver and English speaking guide from and to the boat pier
- Ferry tickets from and to Koh Si Chang
- Local transportation on the island
- All entrance fees and activities, where applicable
- All taxes and service fees included
Exclusions for Full Day Koh Si Chang Including Lunch From Pattaya
- Other entrance fees and expenses, such as meals not mentioned in the program, drinks, tips and shopping, unless otherwise stated
- Supplements for transfers outside Pattaya city centre; this includes any cruise port, Jomtien, Na-Jomtien, Chonburi, Si Racha, the Sattahip region as well as the airport.
- Tips and gratuities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Joined tours and transfers are operated only with English speaking assistance.
Joined tours are operated with a minimum of 8 full paying guests and is only operated on Wednesdays.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Koh Larn Trip From Pattaya Including Seafood Lunch
- Tiffany's Cabaret Show In Pattaya
- Pattaya Departure Transfer
- 2 SKY Pattaya Rocket Ball Ride
- Khao Kheow Open Zoo Admission Ticket With Round-Trip Transfer From Pattaya
- Flight Of The Gibbon Pattaya With Thai Lunch And Hotel Transfer
- Alcazar Cabaret Show With Transport
- Tiffany's Cabaret Show Pattaya
- Sanctuary Of Truth - Pattaya
- Visit To Pattaya Tower With Tower Jump & Lunch