Full-Day Kornati Islands By Boat From Zadar
OverviewExperience the unique Kornati National Park. Travel by boat around the more than 130 islands that make up this park. Starting at 8am, you will see many of these islands. There are three stops that you will see specifically: Lojena beach at 12pm, for Tureta tower at 2pm, Sali old fishing village on the Long Island at 4pm. At 6pm you will be dropped off at the origination point.
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourStarting at 8am and leaving from Zadar, travel by boat to the Kornati National Park. This is a group of 130 islands with beautiful beaches and bays. This is a favorite destination among yachtsmen. You will fully experience the beautiful park, as well as with the scenic boat tour. The entrance ticket is included in the price.
The tour goes around a number of the islands with three stops: Lojena beach at 12pm, for Tureta tower at 2pm, Sali old fishing village on the Long Island at 4pm. At the first of three stops, you will enjoy bathing on the beach Lojena, the most beautiful and the only sand-pebble beach in the Kornati National Park. A beautiful turquoise-white bay with a water visibility up to 15 meters, known as the pearl of the Kornati archipelago. The entrance fee for this beautiful beach is included in the price.
Thanks to the ideal speed of the boat, this is suitable for a pleasant cruise. Five hours of pleasant boating and five hours for bathing and swimming, and lunch. The number of passengers are limited in order to accomplish comfort. You return back to Zadar at 6pm.
Inclusions for Full-Day Kornati Islands By Boat From Zadar
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Lunch-grilled fish and meat with salad
- Drinks: appetizer, wine, juice
- Live commentary on board
Exclusions for Full-Day Kornati Islands By Boat From Zadar
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Depends on the weather report, beach equipment and swimming suit, because of the rocks on the island please to wear some sneakers or comfortable shoes
Not wheelchair accessible
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.