Full-day Lake Garda Tour
OverviewFascinating tour around the largest lake of Italy. An english speaking tour host will give you interesting information during the journey and you will visit some of the most beautiful resorts such as Limone, Salò or Gardone, the peninsula of Sirmione and the Medieval town of Lazise. The tour includes a public boat trip.
- Excellent value for money
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourStart this full-day (10-hour) tour in the morning at your chosen meeting point, where youll be picked up by air-conditioned bus and a tour guide, who will be with your group for the entire day. The excursion is made mostly by bus and includes a public boat trip.
Thanks to this excursion, in one day you will be able to see all the countries around the Lake Garda, and to visit with the guide the most famously.
There are different tours available for different meeting points. Please be careful and choose the right one!
Tour available for the country of Toscolano Maderno, Gardone Riviera, Sal, Manerba/Moniga, Desenzano del Garda and Sirmione.
This beautiful trip includes a stop for visit the medieval country of Lazise, Malcesine, Riva del Garda and Limone sul Garda. Boat trip from Riva del Garda to Limone sul Garda.
Tuesday and Friday
Tour available for the country of Torri del Benaco, Garda. Bardolino, Lazise and Peschiera del Garda.
This beautiful trip includes a stop for visit Sirmione, Limone sul Garda, Riva del Garda and Malcesine. Boat trip from Limone sul Garda to Riva del Garda.
Tour available for the country of Pai, Castelletto, Brenzone, Malcesine, Torbole, Riva del Garda and Limone.
This beautiful trip includes a stop for visit Sal, Sirmione and the medieval country of Lazise. Boat trip from Sal to Sirmione.
At the end of the excursion, return by bus and tour guide to your meeting point. All the stops are of at least 1 hour, whereas the boat trip is about 45 minutes long by public ferry.
The tour guide will be with you for all the day and give you some historicalinfo conceirningthe visited countries!
Inclusions for Full-day Lake Garda Tour
Transport by air-conditioned coach
Transfer by public boat
Stops in different countries
All taxes, fees, and handling charges
Exclusions for Full-day Lake Garda Tour
Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Dress code is smart casual
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.