Full Day: Local Villages And Crafts Tour From Hoi AnWrite a Review
From USD 54
OverviewKnown for its well-preserved ancient town, cut through with canals, Hoi An represents ancestral traditions of Vietnam. Have a day full of outdoor activities and craft making, like lanterns and pottery. Visit local villages to see how people of Hoi An go about their daily routines.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourYour tour guide will meet you at the lobby of your hotel to travel by bicycle to a lantern craftsman’s house. You will observe and learn how to make one of the beautiful lanterns that you see all around Hoi An Old Town. You will continue your trip to a local farm known as Tra Que Village where you can learn how the farmers here work and cultivate their vegetable gardens. Lunch will be served at a restaurant in Hoi An.
Your afternoon will continue with a boat trip along Thu Bon River with a stop to visit Thanh Ha Pottery Village where you can learn about and take part in the daily life of the people of Thanh Ha. Here, observe the necessary steps used for producing pottery products such as vases, pots and kettles. After learning about pottery making, visit Thanh Ha Terra Cotta Park museum. The museum is a continuous shift where past, present and future influence each other. After the museum, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Full Day: Local Villages And Crafts Tour From Hoi An
- Bicycle and Boat Hire
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Full Day: Local Villages And Crafts Tour From Hoi An
- Personal expenses, such as: shopping, phone calls, beverages, etc.
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.