Hoi An has preserved the ancestral traditions, protected handmade villages that tourists can discover. Our tour guide will meet you at the lobby of your hotel to travel by bicycle to a lantern craftsmans house. You will observe and learn how to make one of the beautiful lanterns that you see all around Hoi An Old Town. The lanterns in Hoi An are very special and bear the distinct features which other craft villages do not have. And the lanterns are also spiritual cuisine of the Hoi An folks. You will continue your trip to a local farm known as Tra Que Village where you can learn how the farmers here work and cultivate their vegetable gardens. Lunch will be served at a restaurant in Hoi An. Your afternoon continues with a boat trip along Thu Bon River with a stop to visit Kim Bong Carpenter, then, Thanh Ha Pottery Village where you can learn about and take part in the daily lives of Thanh Ha people. Here, we will observe the necessary steps used for producing pottery products such as vases, pots and kettles. After learning about pottery making, we visit Thanh Ha Terra Cotta Park museum. The museum is a continuous shift were past, present and future influence each other.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 8 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Your hotel in Hoi An
Return Details :
Return to original departure point
OverviewKnown for its well-preserved ancient town, cut through with canals, Hoi an represents ancestral traditions of Vietnam. Have a day full of outdoor activities and craft making, like lanterns and pottery. Visit local villages to see how people of Hoi An go about their daily routines.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Distance: 20 kilometers (approximate)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private DayTrip To BA NA Mountain via Cable Car from Da Nang city or Hoi An city
- PRIVATE MY SON SUNRISE TOUR Departure from HOI AN or DA NANG CITY
- Private Halfday Trip to Visit MY SON HOLYLAND from HOI AN or DA NANG city
- Boat Trip On Thu Bon River With A Tour Guide
- Hoi An Countryside Sidecar Tour
- Guided Motorbike Tours from Hoi An
- Mo's Village Cooking Adventure
- Hoi An Daily Walking Tour with Boat Trip to visit Cam Kim Island by Bicycle