OverviewVisit the only Australian military base from the Vietnam War on this full-day tour from Ho Chi Minh City. Travel through the countryside to Nui Dat to visit the base of the 1st Australian Task Force and learn about the battle of Long Tan.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYour day trip from Ho Chi Minh City begins with hotel pickup and a departure for Ba Ria–Vung Tau Province by minivan. Your guide will take you to the Long Tan Battlefield where you will visit the site of the former 1st Australian Task Force at Nui Dat. Here, learn about the most famous battle fought by the Australian Army during the Vietnam War.
Then take a somber moment at the Australian Memorial — established at Long Tan for the 17 Australian infantrymen and one APC crewman killed in action during the Battle of Long Tan on August 18, 1966 — and pay tribute to these fallen soldiers.
You'll have lunch at a local restaurant before traveling back to Ho Chi Minh City, with drop-off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Full-Day Long Tan Battlefield Tour From Ho Chi Minh City
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Full-Day Long Tan Battlefield Tour From Ho Chi Minh City
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 is required to book
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.