OverviewExplore the historic cities of Pisa and Lucca on a full day guided tour from Montecatini and discover some of the most beautiful Renaissance architecture in Tuscany. Marvel at the sights of Pisa's Piazza dei Miracoli and discover Lucca with its untouched city walls. Get the once in a lifetime experience of accessing the leaning tower and witness an amazing view of this beautiful city.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourYou'll visit two of the most important historical towns in Tuscany: Pisa and Lucca
You'll leave Montecatini early in the morning and immerse yourself in a charming Tuscan landscape. You'll start the day with a visit to Pisa and its famous Piazza dei Miracoli where the Cemetery and the Cathedral are found as well as the iconic Leaning Tower stands. You'll discover the history of this famous square with a knowledgeable guide and visit a typical local win shop where you will have the chance to taste some local wine.
After a light lunch, you'll have the once in a lifetime experience to climb the leaning tower and get an amazing view from the top, over Piazza dei Miracoli (children under the age of 8 will not be able to participate in this part of the tour). Your tour will continue on to Lucca, where you'll have free time upon arrival. This city is famous for its untouched city walls and you'll have the chance to take a pleasant walk on your own along a section of the town walls and enjoy a beautiful view over the the roofs, alleys, house-towers, churches and marvelous noble palaces or simply enjoy a walk in the town center where many antique shops can be found.
Your tour ends at the departure point around 7:00pm.
Inclusions for Full-Day Lucca And Pisa Tour From Montecatini
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Wine tasting
- Entrance to Pisa Cathedral
- Guided tour of Pisa
- Free time in Lucca
Exclusions for Full-Day Lucca And Pisa Tour From Montecatini
- Leaning Tower entrance (25 Euros, not suitable for children under 8years old).
- Pick up and drop off service available on request at an additional cost
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The Leaning Tower option is not suitable for children under 8 years of age.
Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
During Winter season only (November 16th to March 14th) the tour in English and Spanish is always guaranteed without minimum numbers. Portuguese is available every Wednesdays with a minimum of 2 passengers. In the case that this minimum is not met, the tour is guaranteed and will continue in English. Italian, French and German are available every Wednesdays with a minimum of 4 passengers. In the case that this minimum is not met, the tour is guaranteed and will continue in English
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.