Full Day Maine Lighthouse Trail Tour From Nashua NH - Manchester
OverviewTake this 1-day Maine Lighthouse Trail tour and see 5 different lighthouses. Learn the history of the lighthouses, how the lighthouses are maintained and the many chores of the lighthouse keepers. The tour includes a stop at Stonewall Kitchen, one of New England's leading producers of jams, jellies and relishes, where you'll have the opportunity to sample over 50 different products. A traditional lobster lunch (chicken option is also available) is also included.
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tourYou will depart from New Hampshire at 7:30am for a 1-day tour to see 5 different lighthouses in Maine.
The first stop is a visit to Stonewall Kitchen for a sampling of their products. Stonewall Kitchen is a leading producer of jams, jellies, and relishes in New England. They put out 50 different products to sample and taste.
Next it is on to Nubble Light, one of the most photographed lighthouses on the Maine Coast. There is a gift shop, artist painting and an ice-cream stand.
Lunch will feature a Maine Lobster Lunch (chicken option is also available).
Then it is on to visit the Portland Headlight and learn why George Washington commissioned a fort at this point and ordered a signal fire to be lit. The tour continues and you will see either the lighthouse at Spring Point or Bug Light. Several lighthouses will be seen today, while learning how the lighthouses are maintained and the many chores of the lighthouse keepers.
A brief stop will be made at Kennebunkport Maine for shopping.
The tour is approximately 9 hours and ends when you return to your original departure point.
Inclusions for Full Day Maine Lighthouse Trail Tour From Nashua NH
- Lobster Lunch
- Food sampling at Stonewall Kitchen
- Transport by luxury van
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in Southern Hampshire and select Boston hotels (if guest at listed hotel)
Exclusions for Full Day Maine Lighthouse Trail Tour From Nashua NH
- Gratuities (optional)
- New Hampshire pick up outside of Nashua or Bedford, New Hampshire not included
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking -- Please use "Special Requirements" field upon checkout to advise this information
Please indicate any medical assistance required in the Special Requirements field at checkout.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Day New York and Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade Trip from New Hampshire
- Gloucester Harbor Cruise with Brunch and Live Jazz
- Squam Lake Science Center Tour With On Golden Pond Cruise
- 11-Day Excursion: Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island: Music and Culture of Acadian People and the Maritimes
- Mohegan Sun High Stakes Casino Day Trip
- Full Day Boston City Tour from New Hampshire