Full-Day Marlborough Wine Region Guided Bike Tour - Blenheim
OverviewJoin this tour for a relaxing full-day, guided bike tour of the Marlborough Wine Region. Visit 6 wineries tasting Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Noir and a range of aromatic wines.Peddle along flat, easy terrain that is suitable for all ages and fitness levels.Your knowledgeable and experienced guide will talk to you about the history of the area and its wines and the stories of its people. Lunch at a winery restaurant ( at your own cost ) All tasting fees included.Free hotel pickup and drop-off from Blenheim and Renwick hotels. Up to 8 people per tour.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourThis 6-hour guided biking wine tour is a great day out, where you experience the views, tastes and flavors of Marlborough wine and food to the full. Your guide will plan the route ensuring you bike from winery to winery past stunning vineyards, allowing you to take your time and enjoy the beauty of the Marlborough wine region.
You will learn a little of the history of the area and the background to growing and producing wine, but the highlight will be the visit to at least five of our favorite Marlborough wineries to taste some of the best wines of the region. Lunch awaits you at one of the winery restaurants, which are all set in their own beautiful grounds and have a relaxed, friendly ambiance - lunch is at your own cost.
Our tours are small and personal with a maximum of eight people per tour. Your guide will be with you to answer your questions and ensure you have the best possible experience.
You do not need to be an experienced cyclist to enjoy this bike tour. The pace is leisurely and the terrain is gentle, ensuring easy riding no matter what your skill level.
We will pick you up from your Blenheim or Renwick accommodation (approx 9.30am) and drop you off (approx 4.00pm) so that you are free to enjoy the day to the full.
Don't worry about the weather. We have some of the highest sunshine hours in New Zealand but if it does rain we will just switch you to a driving wine tour for no additional cost and ensure you still have a full day of fun in the Marlborough wine region.
Inclusions for Full-Day Marlborough Wine Region Guided Bike Tour
- Bikes and Helmets
- Water bottle and muesli bar
- All Tasting Fees
- Pick up from Blenheim and Renwick accommodation
Exclusions for Full-Day Marlborough Wine Region Guided Bike Tour
- Lunch is at your own cost
- Pick up from Picton accommodation incurs a $40 per person surcharge
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wear comfortable clothing to cycle in
Bring sunscreen & sunglasses
Bring a warm top
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
If it rains on the day of the tour the tour will switch to a driving wine tour, no extra cost
Minimum 2 passengers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Dangerous Skies WWII Exhibition at the Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre
- WWI and WWII Combo Exhibitions at the Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre
- SMALL BUS ONSHORE EXPERIENCE TRAIL OF MARLBOROUGH -12-18 SEATS
- Half-Day Marlborough Gourmet Tasting Tour from Blenheim
- Singles Special Full Day Wine Gourmet and Scenic Delights Tour from Blenheim
- SINGLES SPECIAL: Full Day Wine Gourmet and Scenic Delights from Picton
- Progressive Wine and Gourmet Summer Trail of Marlborough
- Half-Day Marlborough Wine Region Tour from Picton or Blenheim