Full Day Memories Of My Lai Tour From Da Nang
OverviewTake a day trip to travel back in time and learn first hand about the tragedies of the My Lai Massacre that occurred during the Vietnam War. Explore the village of My Lai to interact with the locals and visit the museum to learn more about this tragedy.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tour
We will start our trip with a stop at local market of My Lai, where we can see the scenes of the daily life of people in here. On the way to My Lai, we will visit Chien Dan Cham Towers, one of the Champa towers. They were built at the end of the 10th century and the beginning of the 11th century under Champas Kingdom. Their shapes are similar to those of My Son Sanctuary A1.
My Lai village has sadly become famous because of the mass murder of civilians during the US Vietnam War. On 16th March 1968, the soldiers of the Charlie Company 1st Battalion, the 20th Infantry Regiment and the 11th Brigade of the American Division entered into My Lai Village looking for the Viet Cong soldiers. Some American soldiers suspected that some of the enemies were hiding in the village, protected by the villagers. This led to a mass murder of over 300 unarmed civilians including women, children and elderly parents.
This trip to the historical site of My Lai will give you more insight into the tragedies of the US Vietnam War. You will visit the museum, meet the local villagers and go around the village before going back to Da Nang.
Inclusions for Full Day Memories Of My Lai Tour From Da Nang
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Full Day Memories Of My Lai Tour From Da Nang
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Guides who speak languages other than English are available on request
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Hai Van Pass and Lang Co Beach Half-Day Tour from Da Nang
- Half-Day My Son Sanctuary Tour from Da Nang
- Da Nang Airport Private Round-Trip Transfer
- Private Tour: Shore Excursion Tour of Da Nang and Hoi An from Tien Sa Port
- 3-Day Hue, Vinh Moc and Paradise Cave Tour from Da Nang
- Half-Day Da Nang Shopping Tour
- Full-Day Bach Ma National Park Trekking from Da Nang