Full-Day Mexican Snorkeling Adventure - Cancun
OverviewAvoid the crowds and live a wonderful jungle and ocean adventure! Discover, in just one day, three extraordinary ecosystems of the Mayan world. Surprise yourself with Mexico's biodiversity and join us on a snorkeling tour that will change the way you feel about nature. We will dive into the turquoise waters of the Mexican Caribbean surrounded by exotic marine life; explore an underground river in the middle of the jungle and discover the mystical wonders of the mayan sink holes (cenotes).
- Close encounter with wildlife
- All-inclusive tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourLive a wonderful jungle and ocean adventure! This snorkeling tour will introduce you to unique and amazing ecosystems of the Mayan world. After hotel pickup, you will dive into the turquoise waters of the Mexican Caribbean and discover nature at its best as you find yourself surrounded by exotic marine life.
Then, it's time to be amazed as you visit an underground river in the middle of the jungle and connect to nature in an incredible way. Finally, feel the Mayan culture when you visit a sink hole (cenote).
You will be accompanied by a professional guide, at all times, who will share with you the best snorkeling techniques and information regarding the flora and fauna that inhabits these unique ecosystems. Lunch and beverages are included making this a truly unforgettable experience!
Inclusions for Full-Day Mexican Snorkeling Adventure
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Buffet lunch
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Full-Day Mexican Snorkeling Adventure
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Infant meals not included
Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Please bring comfortable clothes and footwear, water shoes, sunglasses and a hat, a bathing suit, an extra T-shirt, towel, biodegradable sunscreen and mosquito repellent, extra cash
Important: Basic swimming skills required
Prescription goggles available under previous request
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.