Full-Day Milford Sound Fly, Cruise And Jet Boat Tour From QueenstownWrite a Review
OverviewFly from Queenstown to magnificent Milford Sound, to enjoy a two hour cruise travelling the full length of the fiord. Then board your helicopter for a scenic flight over the Southern Alps to Glenorchy with a spectacular alpine landing enroute. Join an exhilarating wilderness jetboat ride on the Dart River, guided forest walk through ancient native beech and back-country bus tour before returning to Queenstown by coach.
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourYou will be contacted an hour prior to your flight time in order to reconfirm due to weather, as flights are subject to weather. Your complimentary transfer will be made 5-minutes after this. You can also drive to the base hangar to check-in 30-minutes before the departure time if you prefer.
After checking in for the flights, you will be taken on the 40-minute scenic plane flight to Milford Sound. You will experience majestic views of the Fiordland National Park including mountains, lakes and fiords.
After landing in Milford Sound you will then meet your boat cruise and experience Milford Sound up close while enjoying a full length 2-hour cruise of Milford Sound.
Once your cruise finishes you will be then taken to the Milford Sound Airstrip where you will be met by your Helicopter and taken on a 40-minute scenic flight back to Glenorchy which also includes an Alpine landing on the way.
After a short break you will be taken on the Dart River Wilderness jet boat safari which includes 1-hour on the jet boat, a 30-minute native forest walk and a 4WD coach trip back to Glenorchy.
After the jet boat safari you will then be taken back to your accommodation on the coach from Glenorchy.
Inclusions for Full-Day Milford Sound Fly, Cruise And Jet Boat Tour From Queenstown
- Flight, Cruise, and Heli Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Full-Day Milford Sound Fly, Cruise And Jet Boat Tour From Queenstown
- Lunch - Picnic Lunch can be purchased for $16 per person
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
You will be contacted an1 hour prior to your flight time in order to reconfirm due to weather. Your complimentary transfer will be made 5-minutes after this.
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
There is a minimum height restriction for the Jet Boat portion of the trip which is 1 metre tall
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Queenstown Zipline Tour
- The Ledge - Queenstown's Sky Swing
- Milford Sound Fly, Cruise And Helicopter Tour From Queenstown
- Kawarau River White Water Sledging
- TSS Earnslaw Steamship Cruise From Queenstown
- Queenstown Kawarau River White Water Rafting
- Dark Ride Movie Simulator
- Half-Day Family Rafting On The Kawarau River
- New Zealand's Biggest Swing: Nevis Swing Queenstown
- Queenstown Jet Boat Ride On Lake Wakatipu And The Kawarau And Shotover Rivers