Full-Day Mitad Del Mundo Tour - Quito
OverviewTour the Equator aboard the only double-decker bus from Quito. Visit Pululahua, the viewpoint of the crater, one of only two inhabited craters in the world. Bilingual guides will lead through the Museum Intiñan, the Middle of the World and the Ethnographic Museum, complete with VIP access during this 7-hour tour.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourYou can either board the bus at 11am at the Historic Center (Plaza Grande station), at 11:07am at the Foch area, or at 12pm at theNaciones Unidas Av. stop. All buses are two floors and include a bilingual guide (Spanish and English) that will accompany you at all times during your trip.
On the first stop to the Equator, you will go to Pululahua to see a small town inside of a crater, one of only two inhabited craters in the world. Afterward, visitthe Middle of the World famous monument and itsEthnographic Museum. This iswhere you can get some of the best photos with one foot in each hemisphere andenjoy the views from the middle of the world's monument at a height of 30 meters of the equinoctial valley! This is the only tour where you will have a guide inside the complex to point you in the right directions.
Mitad del Mundo is a park that includes a nine level ethnographic and interactive museum. Experience Ecuador's main climates through a 4D movie theater and understand the differences between every region in the country. There are also plenty of other things to do here, such as a "Beer Museum" a "Ecuadorean Chocolate Factory".
Ciudad Mitad del Mundo also has a planetarium, a miniature model of colonial Quito in its permanent exhibit, an exhibition of Guayasamin paintings and several pavilions of different countries. At the end of our visit we will head back to all the stops where we initially departed. All entrance fees are included.
Inclusions for Full-Day Mitad Del Mundo Tour
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Driver/guide in English or Spanish
Exclusions for Full-Day Mitad Del Mundo Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Rate applies to domestic and foreign passenger
Children under 5 years in arms are free
You will be required to present Viator's voucher, along with photo ID in exchange for your tickets
Items to bring: comfortable clothing, jacket, hat and sunglasses
Use of sunscreen is recommended
Bring your passport stamped at the Equator world
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.